IGNORED

Playoffs

BigTone

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

Plus since they have, a lot of their fans have become pretty unbearable, loads of them now seem to think they are massive.

When you add in one of the more obnoxious coaches in the division & Pontus Jansson, it is not a great combination.

Problem is I never want to see a Welsh side win at anything so think I’ll give the final a miss.

The other thing, no pitch invasion at the end? Imagine if City were in that position, we'd be going mad, just felt like another game for them.

21 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Woodrow and Mowett would be handy for us if Barnsley go out tonight.

Woodrow never really had much of a chance before, good player though.

He should have had more chances. It was a typical `score a goal and be dropped for three games` scenario that we became all too used to back then.

What a shite game this is.

Swansea just sitting back against Barnsley (which is a dangerous tactic) who are just getting it into the box as quickly as possible, hassling the Swansea players, pretty basic stuff.

No quality at all.

5 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Looking forward to going to Bournemouth away next season!

In August hopefully :sun:

7 minutes ago, Bristolisredd said:

Woodrow will not fire us to the prem

He's currently playing in a play-off semi-final, and your stating that he isn't good enough for us. 

When we have finished in 19th position. 

I don't think Barnsley fans would be questioning his contribution this season. 

Unbelievable. 

1 minute ago, BOSRed said:

Gotta day Swansea and Brentford are a serious bunch of divers and play actors. Can’t stand either of them, nor their head coaches.

Can't disagree, but I can't stand Barnsley, their supporters, and the basic hoofball they play. Yeah, its been effective this season, but I sincerely hope they are found out and sink like a stone next season. 

Hopefully, Swansea get another early second half and put them to the sword.

If Swansea make it to the final (looking good at this point) it should make for a decent game of football against Brentford. 

44 minutes ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

He's currently playing in a play-off semi-final, and your stating that he isn't good enough for us. 

When we have finished in 19th position. 

I don't think Barnsley fans would be questioning his contribution this season. 

Unbelievable. 

I’ll say it again ... Woodrow will not fire us to the prem. even if we did go up with him in the squad ... he would NOT be good enough for the prem . 

so you my friend are the unbelievable one.

16 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Is guehi on loan at Swansea or did they buy him. Best centre half I’ve seen in the championship since Webster & the lad at Fulham that sheff weds had on loan , hector was it ? 

Think it was a season loan (or 6 months, can't remember if he joined summer or Jan) with the option of a second season on loan

Archived