IGNORED

If you were to tell me 4 years ago

Bristolisredd

It was his bad luck he scored the FIRST goal both against Utd ("it's Smiiiiiiittttthhhhh") and Rovers ("Jay Emmanuel Thomas with a screamer") and was never mentioned again.

He probably drinks in the same bar as Marc Goodfellow.

6 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

It was his bad luck he scored the FIRST goal both against Utd ("it's Smiiiiiiittttthhhhh") and Rovers ("Jay Emmanuel Thomas with a screamer") and was never mentioned again.

He got the winner against Rovers.

2 hours ago, Mad Cyril said:

He didn’t score the first against roverzzzz ...

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Really? You don’t know who Marc Goodfellow is?! 

He probably drinks in the same bar as Marc Goodfellow.

Who He?

Sorry, a poor attempt at humour.

2 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

He probably drinks in the same bar as Marc Goodfellow.

Who He?

Sorry, a poor attempt at humour.

Apologies - I didn’t get the joke! Fair play - as you were ... ?

42 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well, three years ago Reid scored for us away at Man City to give us the lead - and it took an injury time winner from a Man City legend to put us back in our box ... ??

3 years! It was last month for me!

Two City boys doing the business last night .

’For a long time it looked like being the winner, until Joe Bryan was allowed to ghost in at the far post unchallenged to convert Bobby Decordova-Reid's deep cross from the right.’

Bryan not played enough this season and look what happened.

Will these boys stay at Craven Cottage or will they move on to another Prem club?

I don’t follow the Prem but I know Joe has hardly had a look in and Bobby hasn’t scored a lot.

Whilst BR is one of Our Own he only looked amazing when he followed exactly the instructions of Johnson, chasing down defenders, and making runs through all channels. Possibly our best season for 'sniffer goals' too. No surprise JB has played two season in Prem' - another great example of our academy produciing top level players - above our station. 

Just dont want our academy to be a feeder for Baardiff if the stories of Semenyo going there are true. Business is business and all that but do we needto feed our rivals? No problem with our coaches developing players to move on and better themselves at EPL level such as Kelly, Tammy, Brownhill, Webster but it would be nice to get more service out of them whilst they are in red shirts

3 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Whilst BR is one of Our Own he only looked amazing when he followed exactly the instructions of Johnson, chasing down defenders, and making runs through all channels. Possibly our best season for 'sniffer goals' too. No surprise JB has played two season in Prem' - another great example of our academy produciing top level players - above our station. 

Just dont want our academy to be a feeder for Baardiff if the stories of Semenyo going there are true. Business is business and all that but do we needto feed our rivals? No problem with our coaches developing players to move on and better themselves at EPL level such as Kelly, Tammy, Brownhill, Webster but it would be nice to get more service out of them whilst they are in red shirts

It's not 'our semyenyo' it's his brother. We certainly aren't a feeder club for Cardiff. The only players they have had off us in recent years are ones we didnt want 

11 hours ago, Northern Red said:

On Sky they mentioned his goals in the playoff final often enough but nothing about the fact that he'd scored against Man Utd before...

But they said exactly that on Match of the Day. Good old Beeb.

11 hours ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Happy for Bryan , personally couldn’t give a sh*t about Reid 

Interesting. Bobby reid has said nothing negative about us! Joe Bryan has!

Not that i dont like Joe Bryan. Just interesting you would have that stance.

3 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Two City boys doing the business last night .

’For a long time it looked like being the winner, until Joe Bryan was allowed to ghost in at the far post unchallenged to convert Bobby Decordova-Reid's deep cross from the right.’

Bryan not played enough this season and look what happened.

Will these boys stay at Craven Cottage or will they move on to another Prem club?

I don’t follow the Prem but I know Joe has hardly had a look in and Bobby hasn’t scored a lot.

Not sure about this season, but first season in the Prem Joey really got found out in the games I seen. Might not help that Fulham struggle in general but personally don't think Bryan's quite that level. He's a top end Championship full/wing back no doubt but it's a big jump.

Archived