Jump to content
IGNORED

If you were to tell me 4 years ago


Recommended Posts

It was his bad luck he scored the FIRST goal both against Utd ("it's Smiiiiiiittttthhhhh") and Rovers ("Jay Emmanuel Thomas with a screamer") and was never mentioned again.

He probably drinks in the same bar as Marc Goodfellow.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

It was his bad luck he scored the FIRST goal both against Utd ("it's Smiiiiiiittttthhhhh") and Rovers ("Jay Emmanuel Thomas with a screamer") and was never mentioned again.

He probably drinks in the same bar as Marc Goodfellow.

He got the winner against Rovers.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mad Cyril said:

It was his bad luck he scored the FIRST goal both against Utd ("it's Smiiiiiiittttthhhhh") and Rovers ("Jay Emmanuel Thomas with a screamer") and was never mentioned again.

He probably drinks in the same bar as Marc Goodfellow.

Who He?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mad Cyril said:

It was his bad luck he scored the FIRST goal both against Utd ("it's Smiiiiiiittttthhhhh") and Rovers ("Jay Emmanuel Thomas with a screamer") and was never mentioned again.

He probably drinks in the same bar as Marc Goodfellow.

He didn’t score the first against roverzzzz ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Bristolisredd said:

That Reid would be assisting Bryan at old Trafford for an equaliser ... 

Well, three years ago Reid scored for us away at Man City to give us the lead - and it took an injury time winner from a Man City legend to put us back in our box ... 😳🍷

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Really? You don’t know who Marc Goodfellow is?! 

It was his bad luck he scored the FIRST goal both against Utd ("it's Smiiiiiiittttthhhhh") and Rovers ("Jay Emmanuel Thomas with a screamer") and was never mentioned again.

He probably drinks in the same bar as Marc Goodfellow.

Who He?

Sorry, a poor attempt at humour.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

It was his bad luck he scored the FIRST goal both against Utd ("it's Smiiiiiiittttthhhhh") and Rovers ("Jay Emmanuel Thomas with a screamer") and was never mentioned again.

He probably drinks in the same bar as Marc Goodfellow.

Who He?

Sorry, a poor attempt at humour.

Apologies - I didn’t get the joke! Fair play - as you were ... 🍷

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well, three years ago Reid scored for us away at Man City to give us the lead - and it took an injury time winner from a Man City legend to put us back in our box ... 😳🍷

3 years! It was last month for me!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Two City boys doing the business last night .

’For a long time it looked like being the winner, until Joe Bryan was allowed to ghost in at the far post unchallenged to convert Bobby Decordova-Reid's deep cross from the right.’

Bryan not played enough this season and look what happened.

Will these boys stay at Craven Cottage or will they move on to another Prem club?

 I don’t follow the Prem but I know Joe has hardly had a look in and Bobby hasn’t scored a lot.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Two City boys doing the business last night .

’For a long time it looked like being the winner, until Joe Bryan was allowed to ghost in at the far post unchallenged to convert Bobby Decordova-Reid's deep cross from the right.’

Bryan not played enough this season and look what happened.

Will these boys stay at Craven Cottage or will they move on to another Prem club?

 I don’t follow the Prem but I know Joe has hardly had a look in and Bobby hasn’t scored a lot.

 

I don't watch a lot of prem anymore but whenever I look to see how Bobby is doing it seems like he's playing out wide. Even playing wing back earlier in the season. So I guess not expected to score that many in a struggling side when not often up front.

Would not surprise me if another prem club came in for him in the summer. I don't expect Bryan to get a prem move.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whilst BR is one of Our Own he only looked amazing when he followed exactly the instructions of Johnson, chasing down defenders, and making runs through all channels. Possibly our best season for 'sniffer goals' too. No surprise JB has played two season in Prem' - another great example of our academy produciing top level players - above our station. 

Just dont want our academy to be a feeder for Baardiff if the stories of Semenyo going there are true. Business is business and all that but do we needto feed our rivals? No problem with our coaches developing players to move on and better themselves at EPL level such as Kelly, Tammy, Brownhill, Webster but it would be nice to get more service out of them whilst they are in red shirts

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Whilst BR is one of Our Own he only looked amazing when he followed exactly the instructions of Johnson, chasing down defenders, and making runs through all channels. Possibly our best season for 'sniffer goals' too. No surprise JB has played two season in Prem' - another great example of our academy produciing top level players - above our station. 

Just dont want our academy to be a feeder for Baardiff if the stories of Semenyo going there are true. Business is business and all that but do we needto feed our rivals? No problem with our coaches developing players to move on and better themselves at EPL level such as Kelly, Tammy, Brownhill, Webster but it would be nice to get more service out of them whilst they are in red shirts

It's not 'our semyenyo' it's his brother. We certainly aren't a feeder club for Cardiff. The only players they have had off us in recent years are ones we didnt want 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

Two City boys doing the business last night .

’For a long time it looked like being the winner, until Joe Bryan was allowed to ghost in at the far post unchallenged to convert Bobby Decordova-Reid's deep cross from the right.’

Bryan not played enough this season and look what happened.

Will these boys stay at Craven Cottage or will they move on to another Prem club?

 I don’t follow the Prem but I know Joe has hardly had a look in and Bobby hasn’t scored a lot.

 

Joe certainly had a frustrating year , and judging by his interviews, wants to be playing next season, with or without Fulham. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Northern Red said:

On Sky they mentioned his goals in the playoff final often enough but nothing about the fact that he'd scored against Man Utd before...

But they said exactly that on Match of the Day. Good old Beeb.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Happy for Bryan , personally couldn’t give a sh*t about Reid 

Interesting. Bobby reid has said nothing negative about us! Joe Bryan has!

Not that i dont like Joe Bryan. Just interesting you would have that stance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Engvall’s Splinter said:

In the games I’ve seen I think Reid has look competent at that level. Top scorer for them aswell as 32 appearances can’t be knocked. Fair play to him. I certainly didn’t think he’d play in the prem while he was with us. 

fixed    :laughcont:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...