IGNORED

If you were to tell me 4 years ago

Bristolisredd

19 minutes ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

Webster also got the second goal in the win against Man City with a good header.

If Brownhill gets his first Burnley goal tonight then something strange is going on.

Josh is 12/1 to score anytime!

5 hours ago, Riaz said:

Interesting. Bobby reid has said nothing negative about us! Joe Bryan has!

Not that i dont like Joe Bryan. Just interesting you would have that stance.

A lot of people I know do tbh, he was born and raised in Bristol but supports Liverpool and jumped ship to local rivals after one good season 

I can’t think of another club that would constantly praise one a player who left them to go to their local rivals

Just now, Wiltshire robin said:

A lot of people I know do tbh, he was born and raised in Bristol but supports Liverpool and jumped ship to local rivals after one good season 

I can’t think of another club that would constantly praise one a player who left them to go to their local rivals

He had the chance to play in the premier league. Cant begrudge him that.

Just now, Riaz said:

He had the chance to play in the premier league. Cant begrudge him that.

I completely understand your point but don’t understand the constant loving he gets from some of our fans , again theirs not another club who would have anything good to say about a player moving to local rivals higher division or not 

6 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Interesting, I hadn't heard or read that.

Do you have a link?

It wasn’t anything major.

All he said was that he used to get stick from fans and city fans doubted him... something i can’t remember happening!

1 hour ago, Riaz said:

It wasn’t anything major.

All he said was that he used to get stick from fans and city fans doubted him... something i can’t remember happening!

I think he got stick for his poor defence, which I think was fair. He was not the best defenders . But a damn good attacking wing back 

53 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Would it make anyone happy if i pointed out that the fees we got for bryan and reid are in the same ball park as the fees we paid for the players who we ended up releasing for free this summer?

I think you should lose badges and move to a lower rank for comments like that ??

On 19/05/2021 at 08:00, Littlesh*t said:

It's not 'our semyenyo' it's his brother. We certainly aren't a feeder club for Cardiff. The only players they have had off us in recent years are ones we didnt want 

If that's your opinion it really is a weird one. If you think it was our club's opinion we didnt want to keep Pack, I'd like to know the source.

Pretty clear that apart from Weimann the position/player we most missed this past season was Pack

3 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

If that's your opinion it really is a weird one. If you think it was our club's opinion we didnt want to keep Pack, I'd like to know the source.

Pretty clear that apart from Weimann the position/player we most missed this past season was Pack

What? So you are saying it wasn't the clubs decision to get rid of pack? It was hardly a deal we couldn't afford to turn down. 

considering we played the whole season pretty much without the 2 cm midfielders that Holden planned to play you could make that argument about anyone. Personally I wasn't sad at seeing pack go.

I also don't understand how weimann has become some sort of super player to people since he has been out. I don't  mind him as a player but this is the same person who many used to slag off. Personally think he is another player who doesn't really know his position. Doesn't score enough as a striker. Certainly not a winger and don't think he is good enough for a team wanting to be challenging (not that we currently are as a CM

You reference 'many seem to slag off'. With all respect (and i dont cre if you dont believe this) 'many' who you may read on OTIB do NOT go to games nor really care about the club.

Very few, and i mean very very few people who i know who go to home and away games, think we didnt miss Weimann hugely when he got injured.

I am not saying your opinion isnt valid as everyone's is. But i dont know any home and away fan who didnt think the loss of Pack, Brownhill and Weimann were very significant losses that any top manager wouldnt have struggled to deal with. In fairness to Lj and DH it will now be recognised they did a freally good job with the constraints they both had to work under. Let's hope NP can do as good a job

Archived