IGNORED

Leaving early - We are not alone ?

Redstart

30 minutes ago, Redstart said:

Watching the Man U v Fulham game tonight, had to laugh when I saw fans leaving early. You wait months to get into a match and then sod off 5-10 minutes early with the game poised at 1-1 - just bloody priceless to me  ??

In fairness the Dolman is virtually empty ten minutes before time. It’s magic as you can watch all the game and by the time I reach the car the traffic has cleared.

9 hours ago, Rich_s said:

In fairness the Dolman is virtually empty ten minutes before time. It’s magic as you can watch all the game and by the time I reach the car the traffic has cleared.

Not in my block, still takes ages to get out at full time.

9 hours ago, Rich_s said:

Like stated ... they have waiting 15 months to watch a game . The dolman wouldn’t be pretty much empty at 1-1 with 5 mins to go after 15 months without football 

14 hours ago, Redstart said:

Watching the Man U v Fulham game tonight, had to laugh when I saw fans leaving early. You wait months to get into a match and then sod off 5-10 minutes early with the game poised at 1-1 - just bloody priceless to me  ??

The Man Utd fans had to get back to london and will have had the fulham fans adding to the traffic :)

4 hours ago, Laner said:

Not in my block, still takes ages to get out at full time.

Its a right scrum to get out if you wait till the final whistle. If you are in the middle of the rows, at the back of the stand, the ground is empty by the time you get out. Dont blame people for leaving a bit early tbh, particularly if you are older

It's obviously funny to joke about the Utd fans coming from London, but presumably it was ST holders only so regardless where they come from, the people in the ground were genuine fans.

Embarrasing that they chose to leave early though, after so long without being able to watch

12 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Its a right scrum to get out if you wait till the final whistle. If you are in the middle of the rows, at the back of the stand, the ground is empty by the time you get out. Dont blame people for leaving a bit early tbh, particularly if you are older

Tbh if you can you are better waiting for 10 mins after the whistle. Obviously not everyone can do this.

Archived