IGNORED

Forum Update

Silvio Dante

It's the gift that keeps on giving. I seem to have passed out as an apprentice and now have the rank of Explorer. Just 10 ranks to go now. 

Scrub that, I've risen another rank to Contributor. If only I could have risen so rapidly in my working life I'd have been Head of the Civil Service by the end of the week. 

7 hours ago, Sturny said:

Are you implying there's ways to make custom badges and ranks?....

For example...keeping Robbored as Newbie? 

Robbored has been awarded the "Wont believe it ‘till it’s on the OS” badge.

We’ve all been awarded the ‘FFS’ badge

Davefevs has already got his “charts and graphs” badge

Mr Popodopolous has his “club accounts for dummies” badge

Tommy has been awarded the “only post when you’re sober” badge

36 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Well, well!

After nearly 15 years on OTIB and a modest 4000 posts, OTIB advises me I’ve advanced from Newbie to Rookie! Only another 13 levels to go. Thanks guys.

Welcome to the forum! ;)

43 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Well, well!

After nearly 15 years on OTIB and a modest 4000 posts, OTIB advises me I’ve advanced from Newbie to Rookie! Only another 13 levels to go. Thanks guys.

I have just achieved contributor status which is the 5th level apparently after 5 years so I have no idea what I did differently to you what is the criteria does anybody know?

After that I’m 16 points better off than last I looked and got two more badges.

Apparently I’m only one point off the next level- so perhaps this reply will be enough.

Think I’d better stop there though. Will we have to have a special section for the forum so that the people who get addicted to ‘progress’ can post there endlessly without clogging up the main threads.

I’m off to write ‘I must not get addicted to moving levels and getting badges on otib’ 100 times - don’t get sucked in ?

2 hours ago, Leveller said:

Well, well!

It's all rather silly and arbitrary it would seem. As long as someone in Otib is having fun with it tis all that matters. That's me down to nappy rasher then.

11 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

This Rank add-on is very apt, seeing as we were rank on the pitch all year

OTIB = a load of rankers!

4 hours ago, havanatopia said:

It's all rather silly and arbitrary it would seem. As long as someone in Otib is having fun with it tis all that matters. That's me down to nappy rasher then.

It’s part of the forum software, A standard off the shelf product. 

Just now, Davefevs said:

@TomF

hi Tom.

Since the upgrade my setting for view content keep resetting back to first post.

Also, on numerous occasions when I try to go into settings it just reloads the page I’m on.

On Safari / IPad Pro….using work theme.

Ta

Yeah some sort of weird intermittent bug going on there, sometimes fine sometimes not. 

Archived