IGNORED

Forum Update

Silvio Dante

5 minutes ago, Selred said:

Ah back to not working on Desktop. This reply led me to page 1....

Also the links link, only led me to the homepage?

Sorry Tom!

Thats ok, its a process of illumination.  Any difference now?

I’m still having probs on safari.

I’ve not found a method of getting to the “account settings” page, with any consistency.  Mainly just takes me to football chat page.  I’ve even tried saving as a favourite but having been away from OTIB for a short period of time it resorts back to going to first post of a thread, and I’m unable to go back to account settings, and therefore can’t re-save the settings.

Has OTIB been hacked by a Chinese cyber team? This confusion and disruption has been causing havoc in British industry due to employees spending even more time on the forum than usual when they should be working 

2 hours ago, TomF said:

Feedback please.. is it behaving now?  

Seems to be @TomF, clicking on previous notifications (which I couldn't directly get to before) seem to be working now.

Also clicking onto something I've previously read seems to be taking me to the correct place now.

33 minutes ago, the frampton balti said:

its so childish!

badges fffffffssssss

does anybody like this ?

27 minutes ago, the frampton balti said:

Its childish!

It's really not that big of an issue. 

Also replying "It's childish!" 6 minutes after previously stating "it's so childish!", is pretty childish to be fair....

1 minute ago, Taz said:

Seems to be @TomF, clicking on previous notifications (which I couldn't directly get to before) seem to be working now.

Also clicking onto something I've previously read seems to be taking me to the correct place now.

It's really not that big of an issue. 

Also replying "It's childish!" 6 minutes after previously stating "it's so childish!", is pretty childish to be fair....

It’s still buggy. I’m getting last post working on and off.. more probing tomorrow 

Just now, TomF said:

It’s still buggy. I’m getting last post working on and off.. more probing tomorrow 

Using on Samsung phone as well, just in case that makes a difference to anything you're doing mate ?

5 minutes ago, BigTone said:

@TomFI cant access PM's or account settings at all. Any ideas ?

Edit that as I have just got in but takes 4 or 5 attempts.

It's all the same thing, whatever causes the thread/last comment issue is related to fact you can't click on notifications/PM's and account settings. 

Just now, TomF said:

It's all the same thing, whatever causes the thread/last comment issue is related to fact you can't click on notifications/PM's and account settings. 

but i managed to sort out the last comment issue when I followed your link yesterday. I shall try again.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Selred said:

I'm still finding it very hit and miss if I'll arrive on the 1st page or last post.

Ditto, was working for a few hours, no longer working anymore

I'm guessing it is still being worked on

1 hour ago, Selred said:

I'm still finding it very hit and miss if I'll arrive on the 1st page or last post.

14 minutes ago, phantom said:

Yes, finding the same. 

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Same for me, but in a way it’s a good thing. I’m spending less time on the forum as I can’t be bothered to find the first unread thread. I’ll have to get a new hobby such as knitting instead 

Archived