IGNORED

Forum Update

Silvio Dante

43 minutes ago, TomF said:

Has it settled down for anyone? I've not had it going to first post of a topic since last night. 

Really is a mixed bag. Some threads it does, some it doesn't. I can't even find a logic for it.

21 minutes ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

Thanks, so no way to know when we're going up the ranks so to speak.

If you click your profile top right it usually says x amount of points till next badge but not entirely sure what constitutes points !

• Admin
43 minutes ago, TomF said:

If you click your profile top right it usually says x amount of points till next badge but not entirely sure what constitutes points !

A like seems to be one point, replying varies around forty point

As a confirmed fossil, I'm finding all these ranks and badges a bit, well, millennial. Harrumph.

When will this acclaimed organ of City fans start using Opta stats and xP (expected posts) instead? Perhaps some heat maps or waffle-o-meters? Much more like it...

@TomF with the dark mode there's a couple things that aren't in white so you can't see. One is when people are tagged in posts and the other is voting results from polls, you can't see the bars. 

Not massive problems for me personally but just to make you aware if you were still looking for feedback on it!

2 hours ago, CheddarReds said:

@TomF with the dark mode there's a couple things that aren't in white so you can't see. One is when people are tagged in posts and the other is voting results from polls, you can't see the bars. 

Not massive problems for me personally but just to make you aware if you were still looking for feedback on it!

Ta, yep need to tweak it a little bit.  

My phone and tablet seem to have adopted a bit of a Russian Roulette approach to where my destination is going to go next when I click on anything.To be honest.when your life us as dull as mine it's quite exciting. Probably the closest I will ever get to an extreme sport!

I’m still going back to first page after a bit of time away from OTIB.  I cannot find a consistent touch sequence on Safari (ipad) to get to the “account settings page”….other than just hitting account settings numerous times and hoping it eventually renders that page.

53 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’m still going back to first page after a bit of time away from OTIB.  I cannot find a consistent touch sequence on Safari (ipad) to get to the “account settings page”….other than just hitting account settings numerous times and hoping it eventually renders that page.

We’re all getting varying problems. Any chance you could produce some detail charts showing the misc variables plotted against date and time? 

11 hours ago, TomF said:

Has it settled down for anyone? I've not had it going to first post of a topic since last night. 

Hit and miss, some threads (dustbin) goes to page 1. Transfer forum acting normally.

I’m still sporadic - hits first post at times but clearly remembers where last visit was as I have the “red line”. Not an issue on smaller threads, just a touch annoying on longer/quickly developing threads.

On another note - OTIB - Completed it mate ??

7E2A2874-8535-4A6C-88D0-23317D261654.jpeg

828BC5C0-8078-4334-88EB-D7769762D100.jpeg

9 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

I’m still sporadic - hits first post at times but clearly remembers where last visit was as I have the “red line”. Not an issue on smaller threads, just a touch annoying on longer/quickly developing threads.

On another note - OTIB - Completed it mate ??

7E2A2874-8535-4A6C-88D0-23317D261654.jpeg

828BC5C0-8078-4334-88EB-D7769762D100.jpeg

Welcome to the order of Grand Masters

Archived