IGNORED

Forum Update

Silvio Dante

Woohoo! I've now received my Very Popular badge! First prize I ever got at school was an A5 size Book of British Birds (black and white photographs). Do I get to pick a prize soon. 

And the joy keeps on coming. I now have the rank of Rookie and am in the top 5% of members. So what top percentage of membership do I need to be to start my Apprenticeship? 

17 minutes ago, TomF said:

It's still doing stuff in background I think so people's rankings will change in due course

Are you implying there's ways to make custom badges and ranks?....

For example...keeping Robbored as Newbie? 

22 minutes ago, TomF said:

It's still doing stuff in background I think so people's rankings will change in due course

Yeah I keep moving up the ranks. Into contributor now. Looks like a reaction triggers a tier move if you should have been at or above that level

3 hours ago, !james said:

Settings link just takes you to the main forum page? Its gone back not going to the first unread post when you click on a topic name...

Yep, I've followed the link and saved the setting for going to last or latest post(or whatever it is) twice and it takes me to the first post again.

16 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Yep, I've followed the link and saved the setting for going to last or latest post(or whatever it is) twice and it takes me to the first post again.

It seems intermittent - will report it 

9 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Both times it's done it to me were when I'd been offline for a bit. Seems to resolve itself after I read a couple of threads.

It`s intermittent for me but the one thread it seems to always go to the first post is the s*g dustbin one. Much as I like to relive the magic moments they have given us down the years I haven`t got the time to read all 1000+ pages!

Archived