IGNORED

Lincoln City vs Sunderland

Unan

13 minutes ago, One Team said:

Said the same I think this is nailed on.

Yup. He’s not a natural good leader nor do I believe he’s a good HC. Think he would suit a role as some form of analyst in the game. 

Would possibly do well as an assistant for England U-18s or so 

1 hour ago, Clevedon Red said:

The Sunderland forum is one toxic place right now.

Tbf it has been ever since their winning run stopped. I get fans at all clubs have a fickle element but he has only had one transfer window! They are very short on patience that lot, we had him for years and he achieved humiliating records at least we had a reason to have lost patience with him!

6 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Johnsons had a hard job up there this season, that Sunderland squad is nowhere near promotion material. So slow and ordinary.

Compared to know the the other teams in the playoffs they are definitely the weakest and have been for the last several games. Was surprised about the the Oxford Blackpool game but credit to Blackpool they nullified Oxford. 

8 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Tbf it has been ever since their winning run stopped. I get fans at all clubs have a fickle element but he has only had one transfer window! They are very short on patience that lot, we had him for years and he achieved humiliating records at least we had a reason to have lost patience with him!

It often happens that nerves click in as a big prize comes within grasp.

Add into the mix the fact that it is expected that a big club like Sunderland should be promoted , bringing even more pressure.

And top it off with a coach who is desperate.

It must be a horrible  atmosphère. 

58 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Sunderland fans certainly won’t have as much patience as our fan base did . If he stays next season and goes on a famous streaky run early. He be gone 

Tbf, it was SL who had the patience. It didn’t take long for LJ to lose the fans at AG. 

14 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Tbf, it was SL who had the patience. It didn’t take long for LJ to lose the fans at AG. 

SL was certainly patient. But I also feel the fans were. Can’t remember to many occasions when he faced hostility from the crowd on a large scale. Accept when he wore that coat .  :laughcont:

33 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

SL was certainly patient. But I also feel the fans were. Can’t remember to many occasions when he faced hostility from the crowd on a large scale. Accept when he wore that coat .  :laughcont:

I was very patience with LJ early on, I understood what his remit was and was willing to give him time. I even praised his communication skills...................:facepalm:

It didn’t take long to become disillusioned tho.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

I recorded the game and watched after I’d got back after bowls. I thought LJ looked haggard, grey streaks in his hair. Must be the stress.

Still talking a lot of bollocks tho..............:cool2:

Which bowls club Robbored?

2 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Sunderland fans certainly won’t have as much patience as our fan base did . If he stays next season and goes on a famous streaky run early. He be gone 

Taken from the Sunderland forum

"You listen to Johnson going on about 'performance culture' and 'maturation' and 'protocols' and all you can surmise is that this nonsense is hiding somewhat of a charlatan who doesn't know what he is doing. Football is still a simple game and Johnson tries to pretend its science. He's simply not very good at the job and has kidded people for years."

As we know to our cost and the mystery to me is why we kept faith with him so long ,allowed  a dreadful style of play to be acceptable and waste millions on mediocrity.

??

EVERYTHING the Bristol fans told us is bang on man. The bloke is utterly deluded and has no clue how to consistently win and get promoted.

This is taken from the LJ's delusional comments thread ?

Archived