IGNORED

Josh Brownhill

13 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

Looking at those who have now moved on and have finished above us this season you'd have a pretty decent side:

A back four of Joe Bryan, Aiden Flint, Adam Webster and Luke Ayling

A midfield of Korey Smith, Marlon Pack and Josh Brownhill

With Bobby Reid up front.

The only thing missing are two wide men to play in a four five one.

Maybe Tammy in on loan.

Oh, and don’t forget Lloyd Kelly

15 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Playing up top/ no 10 against Liverpool tonight & having a really good game . Always liked him & we’ve missed him massively . 
A nod to joe Bryan , Bobby , combining for the goal last night plus Adam Webster . Just goes to show we really did have some decent players.

True.

As compared to some of the descent players we had this season.

1 hour ago, winsaw said:

It's so depressing that we had such a good team and the club let it slip through there fingers one by one as others have said add Heaton in goal and that's a side I am sure would take us to the prem, it's amazing how far below that level of side we are now, 

yeah but most of those players wanted to go. Webster, Bryan, Reid, Brownhill and Kodjia wanted out for PL football and more money. We would never have been able to keep them. Flint was good money + we had Webster coming in. Ayling pissed on his chips for the club. Dont particularly rate Freeman, and people always moaned about Pack slowing the game down. Should have kept Korey though

7 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Fully expect him to get a move to a bigger club . Has really impressed at Burnley and his stats for the season are up there. A club like Everton is were I expect he will end up. Certainly our midfield is worse of without him. 
Good player 

Yep I totally agree, that he will move on up to a top 10 premiership side in a while...........he is so skillful, consistent and reliable.  What a great player, who incredibly we picked up on a free transfer from Preston.  He is only 25, and is still getting better, just hope we included a sell on deal in the transfer ?  I think out of all the players who we have moved on, him and Webster are the two missed the most? 

12 hours ago, Mendip City said:

Yes but at least we’ve invested all the money wisely....

Other than Bentley I can’t think of anyone else we’ve paid for who could be sold for a profit. 

That's because we've sold any with profit in them already and are left with the ones nobody else wants (apart from Bents, Kalas and Massengo)

1 hour ago, ashton_fan said:

That's because we've sold any with profit in them already and are left with the ones nobody else wants (apart from Bents, Kalas and Massengo)

Exactly.

Even from that list it’s almost impossible to imagine getting our £8m back on Kalas let alone a profit and depending on which transfer fee we believe, we could, maybe, turn a profit on Massengo. 

Others have said we’d make money on O’Dowda and Dasilva but both would need to show themselves as consistent in both form and availability for a year before they’d be attractive to other clubs (at a big price tag). 

We’ve squandered the money received from Brownhill, Bryan, Webster, Reid and have very very little to show for it. That’s about £50m worth of sales. I’d suggest we could sell every single player and fall well short of that figure. 

9 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

If they stays fit I would argue Jay Dasilva and O'Dowda.

DaSilva agreed, a fit Williams I could also see growing- we didn't buy them for huge amounts which helps- O'Dowda I'm not sure.

Depends what we also mean- do we mean "Book" Profit, Fee Profit or hitting £10m +.

If Kalas gets back to his best under Pearson, then after a good Euros, then continues to perform to a decent standard at International level and the market was to recover somewhat? There's a few caveats in there of course.

19 hours ago, marcofisher said:

Ayling Flint Webster Bryan

Brownhill Pack Smith

Kodjia    Reid   Freeman

I forgot about Kelly!!

Ayling Flint Webster Kelly

Brownhill Pack Smith Bryan

Reid

Kodjia

Archived