IGNORED

Nuno leaving Wolves

Unan

2 minutes ago, Banned User said:

Spurs bound or sacked? Really could be either, gone slightly stale this season.

It’s harsh to say gone slightly stale. I would be well happy if we plodded along mid table of the prem after the last few years

1 minute ago, onlyotib said:

It’s harsh to say gone slightly stale. I would be well happy if we plodded along mid table of the prem after the last few years

I'd happily be that stale, but I could see why an ambitious club like Wolves may look for someone else. With the best agent in the world, and a nearly endless sinking fund then who knows who they may be able to get in. Leeds got Bielsa in the Championship.

Not a big fan of this guy I must be honest, I think he's overrated. Spent 4x the amount of any other club in the Championship and then walked the League, spent it on the likes of Ruben Neves who was 25 million and has been found out this last year in the Prem, they are boring to watch.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Now hopefully Wolves implode in some sort of black country ridiculous accent Portugal flag waving low IQ fireball. 

4 minutes ago, Olé said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Now hopefully Wolves implode in some sort of black country ridiculous accent Portugal flag waving low IQ fireball. 

I'm guessing you don't like Wolves

21 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Not a big fan of this guy I must be honest, I think he's overrated. Spent 4x the amount of any other club in the Championship and then walked the League, spent it on the likes of Ruben Neves who was 25 million and has been found out this last year in the Prem, they are boring to watch.

Crikey, if they've been boring, what have we been?!  Slightly harsh assessment I feel, 2 x 7th place finishes and a Europa League campaign, plus a mid table finish this season. More than creditable I would suggest.

Undoubtedly hampered by the long term injury to Raul Jimenez, and more importantly selling Matt Doherty to Spurs, he's been sat on their bench for most of the season, and Wolves have a lack of attacking pace going forward and tracking back in their defence.

1 minute ago, BanburyRed said:

Crikey, if they've been boring, what have we been?!  Slightly harsh assessment I feel, 2 x 7th place finishes and a Europa League campaign, plus a mid table finish this season. More than creditable I would suggest.

Undoubtedly hampered by the long term injury to Raul Jimenez, and more importantly selling Matt Doherty to Spurs, he's been sat on their bench for most of the season, and Wolves have a lack of attacking pace going forward and tracking back in their defence.

Not harsh at all. They've spent absolutely millions over the years and this season scored 35 goals, which is the 2nd lowest out of the sides who have not been relegated. They're a boring watch, as Roy Keane would say my eyes don't lie to me. I thought they were boring last season too.

Totally irrelevant how BCFC have done 

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Yep, good shout that. 

Of all the PL managers Nino always come over really well in his interviews. Must be the beard I reckon.

I believe Levy and Spurs fans will be wanting entertaining football following the disastrous reign by Mourinho. Hence why I cannot see them going for Nuno

8 minutes ago, Redpool said:

I believe Levy and Spurs fans will be wanting entertaining football following the disastrous reign by Mourinho. Hence why I cannot see them going for Nuno

I think all Levy cares about is money , i.e getting Champions League so he can pay off the Stadium. Entertaining football is way down the list, or he would never have employed Maureen

31 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

I recall warnock saying this guy needs to be a lot more humble.

Put it down to sour grapes.

Then his goal celebration, after wolves 2nd that day, in the stand,  could see neils point.

What a pivotal day it was. That hurt. A lot!  And the scenes from them at the end of the game as well. Never seen such a huge backroom staff.   

Archived