IGNORED

Nuno leaving Wolves

Unan

Sounds to me like either him or Wolves have decided he’s taken them as far as he can. On the surface he has done very well. I’ve got no idea about how much they’ve spent. 

For what it’s worth I bloody hate Wolves and I’ve borne a grudge against Nuno ever since they beat us at AG in that game when Fielding was sent off. Wasn’t Nuno in the stand that game? And Alan Dicks was a guest in the ground sitting nearby and gave him a mouthful for over-celebrating? Or have I made that up?

Just been speaking to a Wolves fan I know about this and unfortunately he still has a vocabulary of less than ten words one of which is Nuno, so I have absolutely no idea what Wolves fans think but I do know they've lost one of their easier words.

Quick reminder that he celebrated a winner against TEN MEN not by looking towards HIS massed fans, but by glaring at the pensioner who took City into the league that he was trying to get into, more than 40+ years earlier, and giving it the big un to afformentioned pensioner. This is why Wolves and Nuno will always be complete embarrassments.

We stayed at sunny beach when England played in Bulgaria back in 2000 and there 40 wolves fans staying there who were complete utter cocks and bullied other fans all week . 8 of us were treated like a human coconut shy when they just walked in the bar and started launching glasses at us , worst fans iv come across in over 30 years of following England and I’m sure I not alone 

Archived