IGNORED

Season Ticket sales

Antman

does anyone know how many we shifted last season and the previous?

they are announcing 11K of sales but isn't that down quite a lot?

i wonder if the viewing habits some fans enjoyed during the Corona period might have affected sales quite a bit. (obv balanced by the per game view income)

• Admin
2 hours ago, Antman said:

does anyone know how many we shifted last season and the previous?

they are announcing 11K of sales but isn't that down quite a lot?

i wonder if the viewing habits some fans enjoyed during the Corona period might have affected sales quite a bit. (obv balanced by the per game view income)

15/16   11,973

16/17   13,112

17/18   12,932

18/19   14,913 (big increase due to half season tickets purchased for Manchester cup ties)

19/20   15,316

20/21  12,670

21/22 up to 20th May 11,646

1 hour ago, phantom said:

15/16   11,973

16/17   13,112

17/18   12,932

18/19   14,913 (big increase due to half season tickets purchased for Manchester cup ties)

19/20   15,316

20/21  12,670

Which given we don't have anything resembling a squad at the moment is quite some going.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

15/16   11,973

16/17   13,112

17/18   12,932

19/20   15,316

20/21  12,670

If these numbers are true, that’s pretty impressive.

Hopefully, once Nige starts making signings, the numbers will grow.

Whilst I don’t expect to see instant success, I’m excited to be part of the journey, now that we have a “proven” manager at Championship level!

COYRs

• Admin
11 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

If these numbers are true, that’s pretty impressive.

Hopefully, once Nige starts making signings, the numbers will grow.

Whilst I don’t expect to see instant success, I’m excited to be part of the journey, now that we have a “proven” manager at Championship level!

COYRs

They are 100% accurate, direct from Bristol Sport last night 

2 hours ago, phantom said:

15/16   11,973

16/17   13,112

17/18   12,932

19/20   15,316

20/21  12,670

cheers, that gives the numbers better context. not half bad i reckon

I think it is a very impressive figure.

Many people have been impacted by Covid either financially or obviously in terms of their health.

Then there are 2 other factors, it is very easy to get out of the habit with no live games we could attend in over 14 months now, plus let’s face it, we have been absolutely shite for some while.

Really good effort by all of those who renewed.

9 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Not as impressive as the gash mind................nearly 2.5k after a relegation season ¬:laugh:

That's because they're all loyal, true and prowed fans of da faymuss kwaturzzzz. We wish we had fans like theirs...unlucky da shit..!??

I think it might help some fans if the club released a half season ticket , the cheaper version of securing your own seat may appeal ? Plus if we have a good first half they may want to grab the second half of season ticket as well all the more money for club 

37 minutes ago, Magger1 said:

I think it might help some fans if the club released a half season ticket , the cheaper version of securing your own seat may appeal ? Plus if we have a good first half they may want to grab the second half of season ticket as well all the more money for club 

Bit confused. Are you suggesting a half season ticket for the first half of the season?

49 minutes ago, Magger1 said:

But  conversely if some of our full season tickets holders opt for that option we may lose some fans (and therefore less money)  if we are not playing well. 

People said these would be well down but I didn't think so as people will want to get back to normality asap with Covid having gone on for the length it has.

And more will return when we start winning again. Always happens. Same thing every year with people saying they won't renew and numbers will be down but never ever happens.

Just hope its as normal as it was the last time I was there (Fulham home).

51 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Bit confused. Are you suggesting a half season ticket for the first half of the season?

That's a good point .

Maybe as a tempter wait until the 2nd month, get a few games in , then do the 4/3 game tickets. I think they may have done it before, but an option of say 3 games out of 5 as a mini season ticket.

12 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Yeh rob most full season ticket holders have chose the better seats as should be ,now what remains offer half season tickets on just a thought to secure a seat at an affordable price 

I actually agree with the idea of half season tickets to cover the first half of the season.  They'd be set at around 60% of the price of a full ticket (there has to be an incentive to go full season otherwise everyone would just do halves).  Most of those that are intending to renew will have done by now.  Those who are sitting on the fence not sure which way to go would be your target audience here.  Could guarantee another 1000 on the gate each match together with all the residual spending in the shop and concourse that comes with that.

32 minutes ago, Magger1 said:

Yeh rob most full season ticket holders have chose the better seats as should be ,now what remains offer half season tickets on just a thought to secure a seat at an affordable price 

The problem with that, is if we have a crap first half of the season, people are unlikely to bother with the second half.

The monthly option is probably the best option for those who might feel priced out paying in one hit.

• Admin
1 minute ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

I'm in the Dolman. I also always leave the cinema 10 minutes before the end of the film and always throw away the last quarter of my sandwich at lunch ?

I usually miss the opening credits too :yahoo:

32 minutes ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

I'm in the Dolman. I also always leave the cinema 10 minutes before the end of the film and always throw away the last quarter of my sandwich at lunch ?

30 minutes ago, phantom said:

I usually miss the opening credits too :yahoo:

I wanted to miss the first half of my wedding and wanted to turn up for the food.. my fiancé said no 

Assuming we’re allowed in to the grounds next season (big assumption admittedly) Anyone know if continue to be able to watch away games on a Pay Per View basis? Seems to me that the clubs have  created quite a valuable revenue stream which they could be keen to keep, albeit there’s the loss of away fan gate revenue which needs factoring in. My view is that the vast majority of those who like going to away games will still travel, but there’s another load of people who’ll pay to watch, rather than listen to radio Bristol commentary. 

The other alternative is that we all travel abroad to watch it on VPN. 

Thinking that anything other than universal access for all to Pay Per View would be a backward step from where we are now. I will watch some away games, although not as many has I have done, as lockdown restrictions will hopefully be eased and there other stuff to do. 

Archived