IGNORED

Gas sub forum?

Red Skin

On 22/05/2021 at 15:04, Eddie Hitler said:

If either the main forum subcommittee or sub forum subcommittee disagrees with the decision of the Threads Arbitration subcommittee then it goes to the Threads Ombudsman subcommittee on appeal.

Some of the subcommittee titles might need a little polish but there's a workable structure right there.

I propose myself as a member of the Threads Ombudsman Subcommittee. Will there be elections?

I don’t think it needs a sub forum. If the shoe was on the other foot they would be taking the piss on a daily basis.

Plus, during this depressing pandemic and equally depressing season it’s good to have something to laugh about.

If you aren’t interested in a thread then don’t look at it.

Live and let live and chill out a bit.

1 hour ago, Gert Mare said:

I don’t think it needs a sub forum. If the shoe was on the other foot they would be taking the piss on a daily basis

Just before Cotterill was sacked this was the state of their first page on Slagchat. Stupid bastards were two divisions below us at the time.

...and some people think they’re not desperate to take the piss out of us.

image.thumb.png.7d18168ddf8db207f65bc212ef873fc2.png

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Just before Cotterill was sacked this was the state of their first page on Slagchat. Stupid bastards were two divisions below us at the time.

...and some people think they’re not desperate to take the piss out of us.

image.thumb.png.7d18168ddf8db207f65bc212ef873fc2.png

They are only quiet because they have been so abysmal, just like when they went out of the football league when they went on total shutdown until they crept back into the football league on penalties and had an open top bus tour to celebrate. We also need to remember that Barnet (who went up as champions) just got on with it. No open top tour of Barnet. But that is typical tinpot Gas, they’d have an open top bus tour for picking up a point away at Sutton, whilst gloating about their massive away following ?

Archived