IGNORED

Nicky Maynard

kiwicolin

21 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

To be fair, we often heard how he didn't want to be here but it's rare to see a picture where he's demonstrating the number of shits he gave about City.

I always think its sad when he retires, we will have been the team he played the most games for, yet when he ever comes back he will not be adored or cheered on by anyone. When a player retires there's usually a club you can consider 'home' 

I never really understand the hate for Nicky Maynard bought for 2.2m. Leicester offered around 6m for him club turned it down the summer prior to contract ending, club knew he wanted to leave as he wanted to play premier league football and was sold in January for 1.7m.

I can’t remember him downing his tools. Have I got this wrong?

FAMARA DIÉDHIOU On the other hand!!!!! 

36 minutes ago, Robbored said:

No idea how he’s still stealing a living from football.

That probably says more you about you, if you’re using terminology like that.  Look at his recent record, ignore your view from when he left us.

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

That probably says more you about you, if you’re using terminology like that.  Look at his recent record, ignore your view from when he left us.

He went to West Ham I think after us and flopped. Then he kinda disappeared and was playing in Maylasia or some other eastern country. Now he’s on the bench for Newport - just down the road from the City where he didn’t want his kids developing a Bristolian accent..........:cool2:

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

He went to West Ham I think after us and flopped. Then he kinda disappeared and was playing in Maylasia or some other eastern country. Now he’s on the bench for Newport - just down the road from the City where he didn’t want his kids developing a Bristolian accent..........:cool2:

You're talking absolute nonsense.

Archived