IGNORED

SL sunday times rich list

Greedo

3 hours ago, 054123 said:

‘Must be making him think hard’ ?

”Jon, I’m concerned that my total wealth will still only look after maybe the next 20 generations of our family, it’s time to start tightening the belt”

Even if it were for the next 10 generations that's about 4 million each without factoring in inheritance tax. It only really works if no one throws it all away and it keeps with inflation. The statistics are clear that with that level of extreme wealth it will likely be gone in 4 or 5 generations. 

Once had an an American client who had sold his business for several hundreds of millions of dollars.  He was earning well into 8 figures, the first of which was not a 0!

Oh to be fabulously wealthy!

Sat in a meeting with him explaining that his biggest expense has been the $500 a month increase in house keeping he had given to his wife .... the killer was the follow up ... did I think that $1,500 a month was excessive?

How the rich live!

20 hours ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Yes his investment in sport runs at an eye watering loss.

But despite that, poor old Steve has still got more money than the least time this list was published 12 months ago - 15 MILLION quid more (if these figures are accurate).

In other words, his overall investments are doing very nicely thank you, if not quite so well as 123 other plutocrats.

My heart bleeds for him.

At which point in such threads, it's always compulsory to point out we are all incredibly grateful for his investment in OUR football club. Because we wouldn't want anyone to think that, by pointing out the facts of the matter - i.e. his writing off loss after loss after loss at City makes no difference to his overall wealth - we are somehow being treacherous ingrates. Would we? 

**** that. My heart doesn’t bleed for him!

And am I grateful? Am I ****. Where BCFC is concerned the man is inept. I’ve seen better decisions made by double glazing salesmen funding Screwfix League teams......

Forget the stadium. Forget the training facilities. Let’s look at his decisions that weren’t backed by freeholders.

Yes. What a ******* disaster. Mark Ashton anyone?

Yawn. Here he goes again...... ?

32 minutes ago, BigAl&Toby said:

And am I grateful? Am I ****. Where BCFC is concerned the man is inept. I’ve seen better decisions made by double glazing salesmen funding Screwfix League teams......

Forget the stadium. Forget the training facilities. Let’s look at his decisions that weren’t backed by freeholders.

Whoosh. 

40 minutes ago, BigAl&Toby said:

Oh dear ?‍♂️

Archived