IGNORED

WORST.WIFE.EVER!

Slacker

My wife has just walked into the room,breaking a curly wurly in half and asking me if I wanted half.The curly wurly in question actually belongs to me!She offered me half of my own curly wurly!Does this officially make her the world's worst wife?

4 hours ago, Slacker said:

My wife has just walked into the room,breaking a curly wurly in half and asking me if I wanted half.The curly wurly in question actually belongs to me!She offered me half of my own curly wurly!Does this officially make her the world's worst wife?

If she was wearing a decent outfit, you could have asked her for a Twirl in return.

10 hours ago, Slacker said:

Pity she wasn't flashing her Snickers

11 hours ago, Slacker said:

War crime

15 hours ago, Slacker said:

I'd have taken the Curly Wurly back as it must have been faulty. Everyone knows that you can't break a Curly Wurly in half :laugh:

My brother and me tried it once, and after grabbing one end each, we went round the outside of the house 14 times before we gave up.

When I was at college I worked at Fry’s, Keynsham during the summer break  and was on the line packing Christmas section boxes.

I worked nights and on the very first night the packing machine kept breaking down. We were then sat around a stainless steel table unwrapping Curly Wurly bars, where the guillotine was out of sync and had cut through the bar itself and as they couldn't repair our packing machine, I spent about 6 hours unwrapping Curly Wurlys.

As a result, I’ve never been able to look at, let alone eat a Curly Wurly since, so I would agree that @Slacker's missus is indeed the worst wife ever for offering him even half a bar!

Getting back on thread, I've got the worst wife. In the 70's I used to work at RR. I did a lot of over time, came back about 8.30 to find a lovely bowl of steaming hot stew and dumplings, the kids were a bed . I ate every last drop, Mrs S asked if I wanted any more to which I replied  "Well,is there more?"     I was told there was loads more as she said the kids and her didn't really fancy it, after making it.

Got up for work next morning to be greeted by my 4 year old.  "Did you enjoy your tea daddy?", I enquired of her, why ?

" Well mummy got the stew out of the oven and dropped it,  all over the floor, she said that we couldn't eat it now, but it will be ok for your father, just don't tell him !"

:shocking:

Archived