IGNORED

Derby County

havanatopia

36 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

image.thumb.png.7944e06f32a039b54d01e6f69d19721a.png

Summer activity, following Korey’s announcement this morning.

Scott Loach gives off serious Rene Gilmartin vibes but a lot of players there who if they stay fit (a lot are well into their 30s) should be very effective at League One level.

1 hour ago, Loosey Boy said:

TBF, they’ve signed some decent players - will have a decent chance of promotion this season 

They will be (yet) another team in the mix.  Another team to threaten MAIT’s guaranteed promotion to satisfy the Arkansas Chuggabug pension fund.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

image.thumb.png.7944e06f32a039b54d01e6f69d19721a.png

Summer activity, following Korey’s announcement this morning.

Just missing Kwaku Oduroh - 19 year old right back from Man City on your players in list. Appears to be Byrne's replacement

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Scott Loach gives off serious Rene Gilmartin vibes but a lot of players there who if they stay fit (a lot are well into their 30s) should be very effective at League One level.

Loach is a fairly local to Derby and has been brought in as 3rd choice keeper and to kick start his coaching career. Sure he's a lovely bloke but hope I never get to see him play.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Derby_Ram said:

Just missing Kwaku Oduroh - 19 year old right back from Man City on your players in list. Appears to be Byrne's replacement

Loach is a fairly local to Derby and has been brought in as 3rd choice keeper and to kick start his coaching career. Sure he's a lovely bloke but hope I never get to see him play.

Mmmm, bizarre, he’s in my data but not pulling into my pivot. ☹️☹️☹️

edit: sorted, had “TFR Free” unchecked. Ta.

Edited by Davefevs
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Bielik is apparently looking to move and in advanced talks with someone  -  Brum? Seems to fit what we need, but has been injured a lot. Any good for us? I genuinely don’t know.

Watford interested too.  This won’t be a cheap loan, Derby paid big money…and still owe Arsenal instalments.

• Like 1

Warne is a good manager, boost for Derby and big loss for Rotherham- they've had a great start and doubt they will get anyone better to replace him with their resources etc.

They have been more attack minded too at home anyway this season. Think they had 20 shots v Birmingham, 11 v Blackpool and 11 v Reading. Not vs top sides but that is quite good, vs sides who are likely to be similarly lower midtable and below. Possession in those 3 games also averaged 51-52 pct.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

He left a really heartfelt resignation letter to the millers fans which are split in their feeling towards him now he has left. I wonder who they would be able to bring in there? Mark Robins if he gets the boot at Cov?

He played for them for three years - in fact he was there when we had him on loan.

Michael O`Neill perhaps?