34. Tim Robinson
35. Lewis Grabban
36. Brennan Johnson
37. Kenny Burns
38. Nigel Clough
39. Billy Davies
40. LTLF
41. Rockabilly and his curse
42. Derby fans (whilst also being blameless at the same time)
43. Stan Collymore
44. Leeds United
45. Ed Dawes
46. Ugg (the caveman that created football, leading to the creation of the EFL)
47. Scott McKenna (for heading aeroplanes away that may contain investors, thus preventing Derby's takeover)
48. OK SpidermAndy! (for upsetting Derby fans by querying how long it will be before Derby fans nick Liverpool's "You'll Never Walk Alone" chant)
49. John Percy
50. Rob Dorsett
51. FFSForest (a Twitter user who pointed out how the absence of Derby's "unreal" supporters this season has cost them around £5m, which would help them complete the season. Clearly an EFL stooge!)
52. 166,000 empty seats (probably the fault of the seat manufacturer, rather than their "unreal" fans though)
53. Forest selling players to Olympiacos
54. Liverpool fans, Sheffield police and the Hillsboro/Govt report (making stadiums all seater prevented them from selling 60k every game)
55. Lyle Taylor
56. Adrian Durham
57. Luke Plange and Crystal Palace
58. Matt Donohue
59. Duane Holmes
60. Beardo7 and his £10 bet
61. Holland & Barrett
62. Bobby Zamora
63. Goalposts
64. Kim Leck
65. Aston Villa
66. Myself
67. The Mysterons
68. Captain Black
69. Shaggy
70. The Queen
71. RealRed85
72. Billingham Synthonia FC
73. Text messages
74. Congo_red (for daring to use facts)
75. Chevin Homes (the "preferred" partner in property)
76. Gianluca Di Marzio
77. Pozzo family (Udinese/Watford)
78. Brexit
79. Derby's Category 1 academy
80. Adam Hart-Davis
81. Birmingham City fans
82. Derby forum users Gritstone Tup and Mucker1884 (for breaking away from the hive mind and going against the narrative)
83. Chris Kirchner
84. Chris Doidge (blasphemous BBC Radio Derby presenter)
85. Daniel Taylor
86. Hasbro
87. From Software
88. Atari
89. 32 Red
90. Sheffield Wednesday fans
91. Bouncer the dog
92. Sam Longson
93. Alcohol
94. Leicester City
95. MaxiRobriguez
96. The MLS
97. The Joiners Arms in Quarndon
98. Highways England
99. Middlesbrough fans bringing facts onto Derby's forum
100. Ze list
101. Darren Huckerby
102. Del Boy and Rodney
103. Harry Enfield
104. Jeremy Simpson
105. Mason Bennett
106. Tom Lawrence
107. Ball boys
108. Scott Malone
109. Tubby pitch invaders
110. Kenny Loggins
111. Nathan Thompson
112. Vladimir Putin
113. MPs
114. "Fake" deadlines
115. The Derby Telegraph
116. The Twitter user @derbyram76 (aka Leitrim Ram) (for creating his own version of ze list)
117. Boris Johnson
118. Daleks
119. Derbyshire Mortgage Services (blasphemous mortgage firm)
120. Pancake day
121. Doctor Who and their companions
122. I'm Red Till Dead
123. BBC Radio Derby
124. Colin Fray
125. Uche Ikpeazu
126. Sky Bet
127. Mitchell and Webb
128. Cardiff City fans
129. Bungle from Rainbow (his coke addiction is causing confusion in the Quantuma offices, thus preventing Derby's takeover)
130. Notcher
131. Whoever at Nottingham Forest is asking the EFL to lobby FIFA to let players at Russian clubs walk away from their contracts
132. Chelsea
133. DC Comics
134. Preston North End
135. Billy Joel
136. Igor Novikov
137. Ben Smyth (treacherous "Derby fan" on Twitter slandering Derby's "amazing" supporters)
138. Joel Moore (another Derby traitor on Twitter who is going against the "Fight 'till the end" narrative)
139. Lech Poznan (for having the audacity to ask for money owed to them)
140. Kieran Maguire
141. Truth
142. HBB
143. Evangelos Marinakis
144. David (moderator on the DCFC Fans forum)
145. "Interested parties"

146. Mr Popodopolos

147. Anyone who blames Mel 

148. Derbyshire MPs

149. Bloke who interviewed Couhig on BBC Radio Derby

150. Derbyshire Live  

Looking good for Derby County at 3pm today.  Another point picked up, and Barnsley lost.

At 5 pm things are looking rather desperate.  Reading won at home against Blackburn.

So Derby County started the season 15 points behind Reading and with 7 games remaining are 8 points adrift. Now Derby need 8 points more than Reading from 7 remaining games, oh and they also need to get 3 points more than Barnsley,

I've also learnt a new excuse for delay.  Apparently failing a self-imposed deadline 'in good faith' is fine.

1 hour ago, Hxj said:

Looking good for Derby County at 3pm today.  Another point picked up, and Barnsley lost.

At 5 pm things are looking rather desperate.  Reading won at home against Blackburn.

So Derby County started the season 15 points behind Reading and with 7 games remaining are 8 points adrift. Now Derby need 8 points more than Reading from 7 remaining games, oh and they also need to get 3 points more than Barnsley,

I've also learnt a new excuse for delay.  Apparently failing a self-imposed deadline 'in good faith' is fine.

Yeh, fivethirtyeight think it's all but done now. Only a 4% chance of survival by their reckoning. Jolly good.

image.png.909708e9efe6b78fef7066ca51f6454c.png

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Actual football post by me on Derby- novel I know!

Rooney said Derby should have had 3- yes three- penalties today. Obviously didn't see their game but that sounds a bit of a stretch.

Remember he has already said there is a conspiracy by referees against them to add to all the other conspirators.

I saw the second half and the penalty they were given was very soft. Otherwise I don't recall any other penalty claims.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chinapig said:

Remember he has already said there is a conspiracy by referees against them to add to all the other conspirators.

I saw the second half and the penalty they were given was very soft. Otherwise I don't recall any other penalty claims.

Very interesting he says that when we’ve had just the one after being denied so many stonewall penalties. Don’t even think Swansea have had a penalty this season 

13 hours ago, chinapig said:

There’s a whole thread on their forum on how they’re the victims of some conspiracy to ensure they get relegated by denying them penalties etc etc. They’re world class at playing the victim I’ll give them that 

Couldn’t be bothered to register to point out its actually the standard of refereeing and they’ve been given more than we have 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, chinapig said:

Was pure acting, jumped up and dropped on his knees, ref bought it - doubt the EFL will review it though 

57 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Big assumption in this that HMRC will accept 25%.

If they don’t but accepted a payment plan of say 25% and the rest over 20 years plus interest, how does that affect the amount bid?

Appalling if they get any reduction or extended payments when last owner could pay this, probably without noticing the reduction in his fortune.

• Like 2

Interesting stuff, will BAWT be on the conspiracy list next ???

It also has a flaw in the scenarios.  Assume that £20 million is available in the administration after fees, that legally is due to MSD.  If MSD decide not to collect in the administration and the funds go elsewhere they would have real difficulty in collecting elsewhere or on a personal guarantee as the loss arises purely from MSD's own actions, not those of the guarantors.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And the latest - 'believe' 'end of week' sounds familiar!

A statement from Team Derby says Quantuma “believe” they’ll be in a position to name a preferred bidder by the end of the week. “Quantuma confirmed there are multiple bids and expressions of interest, and are now in the final stages of clarification”

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

It was a good article. The flaws pointed out above are clear. The way I see it is HMRC will not be brushed over with 25p on the pound. 

They could of course give time to pay over an extended period but would themselves want guarantees that the back debt is payable by the new group. 

As pointed out in the previous pages DCFC has tax debt around 15x higher (close to 30m a good deal more than the article suggests) than the nearest club QPR.  If anyone thinks this is passed anyone at the revenue by they are nuts. Any deal with HMRC is going to be from their side to stop any other club from not paying them and then pleading poor 

Can you imagine if Derby get away with stuffing the nation because HMRC are seen as soft what will happen at other clubs. 

I came to the conclusion unless they found a Saudi or Russian oligarchs (they are a bit thin ion the ground right now) months ago the only way out is for Mel to hand over the ground as a gift accept the club are worth nothing and allow the buyer to spend their money on the debt to the government and the poor little guys who get 25p for their pound note. 

oOtherwise Derby are done!

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, Hxj said:

A statement from Team Derby says Quantuma “believe” they’ll be in a position to name a preferred bidder by the end of the week. “Quantuma confirmed there are multiple bids and expressions of interest, and are now in the final stages of clarification”

Talk of both bids and expressions of interest. Does that mean there are new parties 'expressing interest' after the deadline for bids (a deadline that was self-imposed by Q and so can be ignored, restated, or moved at their whim). Mixed messages there IMO. On the one hand they are in the final stages of clarification, on the other they are still considering mere 'expressions of interest'.

Then again, there are typos and errors in the rest of the statement, so it is well within the realm of possibility that the use of that phrase is a meaningless weasel word.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

It was a good article. The flaws pointed out above are clear. The way I see it is HMRC will not be brushed over with 25p on the pound. 

They could of course give time to pay over an extended period but would themselves want guarantees that the back debt is payable by the new group. 

As pointed out in the previous pages DCFC has tax debt around 15x higher (close to 30m a good deal more than the article suggests) than the nearest club QPR.  If anyone thinks this is passed anyone at the revenue by they are nuts. Any deal with HMRC is going to be from their side to stop any other club from not paying them and then pleading poor 

Can you imagine if Derby get away with stuffing the nation because HMRC are seen as soft what will happen at other clubs. 

I came to the conclusion unless they found a Saudi or Russian oligarchs (they are a bit thin ion the ground right now) months ago the only way out is for Mel to hand over the ground as a gift accept the club are worth nothing and allow the buyer to spend their money on the debt to the government and the poor little guys who get 25p for their pound note. 

oOtherwise Derby are done!

Been my view since I found out the HMRC amount.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

Talk of both bids and expressions of interest. Does that mean there are new parties 'expressing interest' after the deadline for bids (a deadline that was self-imposed by Q and so can be ignored, restated, or moved at their whim). Mixed messages there IMO. On the one hand they are in the final stages of clarification, on the other they are still considering mere 'expressions of interest'.

Then again, there are typos and errors in the rest of the statement, so it is well within the realm of possibility that the use of that phrase is a meaningless weasel word.

Angela Bassett Reaction GIF by The Meredith Vieira Show

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Hxj said:

So, approximately the 42nd time a preferred bidder has been imminent. Is this a record??

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Angela Bassett Reaction GIF by The Meredith Vieira Show

And so we wait until the now traditional Friday exchange of statements that amount to: "we're still worried" from BAWT, "don't worry, we're still working on it" from Quantuma, and a "I reckon everything is going to be fine but honestly if we could please have 4 penalties in tomorrow's match that would be great" from Sir Wayne Rooney, Freeman of Derby, Licensed Insolvency Practitioner, Manager of the Season, and Anointed Lord of Pride Park.

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Talk of both bids and expressions of interest.

If you are a cynic like me, and read it a certain way, the grammar works with one bid and one expression of interest ....

Looking like League 1 with a 15 point deduction next season.

Edited by Hxj
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hxj said:

If you are a cynic like me, and read it a certain way, the grammar works with one bid and one expression of interest ....

Looking like League 1 with a 15 point deduction next season.

As in one of each is sufficient to justify the use of the word 'multiple'? I agree the structure of that sentence permits that interpretation, but I'll take the cynicism a step further and suggest that given the grammatical standard of the rest of the statement you're giving the author too much credit. My view is that this statement has been written by a person who doesn't practice writing very much, and they've used the phrase "bids and expressions of interests" without really thinking about what those words mean.

It's as though someone typed this out in Notes during their taxi ride to the station. Proof read it once whilst having a beer in 'spoons, and then fired it off into the ether.

• Haha 2