IGNORED

We’re Not Singing Anymore: A Year Behind Closed Doors Documentary

charliered

2 hours ago, charliered said:

My son is finishing a media course at AG and for his final project he made a documentary about how City fans have found last year. Worth a watch

https://youtu.be/79QmU9_xEP0

Many thanks to you for the link and for your son for making a very thoughtful piece of work. Really enjoyed that and yes, mirrors the thoughts of many fans across the country I would imagine.

18 hours ago, ray savino said:

Many thanks to you for the link and for your son for making a very thoughtful piece of work. Really enjoyed that and yes, mirrors the thoughts of many fans across the country I would imagine.

Thanks for the kind comments, as with a lot of other people on here the game it’s self is just a part of the day. We always meet three hours before the game in the pub to discuss the worlds problems and in particular the great BC.FC. We have done for the past 40 years and probably if it wasn’t for football would of lost touch with a lot of them.

When that first game comes I’m sure we will all be back in the pub that little bit earlier but I’m not looking forward to the morning after? 

Archived