IGNORED

City players called up to their National squads

Jerseybean

• The title was changed to City players called up to Euro squads
  • The title was changed to City players called up to their National squads
2 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Looking forward to seeing Palmer with Jamaica at the euros ?

Was thinking that myself unless it's become like Eurovision 

2 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Looking forward to seeing Palmer with Jamaica at the euros ?

Should have an easy time

8 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Would absolutely love to see Nagy succeed with us next season. Really hope he fits into what Pearson wants. Will be great to watch him in the Euros

I want all our players to succeed.  Got his work cut out at the Euros!

9 hours ago, Hunsupport said:

Nagy won't play against Cyprus on 04/06 because of a very minor injury / knock ( alongside another midfielder, more of a precaution really). He will be available against Ireland on 08/06  (assuming the baby is born on 06/06 as pre-advised).

Planned C-section, is it?

On 02/06/2021 at 06:27, JonDolman said:

Yes of course. With Nagy I think he has a lot to offer with his technical ability and work rate. Just hope Nige can find a way to get the best out of him. So far Nigel's team selections would suggest he might not be keen. But it could be that he may feel Nagy needs a player he hasn't had available to play alongside him to get the best out of him, like Joe Williams.

I've always felt Nagy is a good player that we've never quite known how to use. I liked him in a more advanced role toward the end of the season. If Weimann goes, I can see him as an option to replicate some of that industry and movement in attacking midfield or on the right of a three. 

Just now, AshtonGreat said:

They can't have much to choose from then

Jamaica has a population of under 3 million.  I don't think they'd argue with you.

The Czech Republic isn't a massive country but they have some decent players. Of the 8 other defenders in the squad, 5 are in the Czech top league, one in the Premier League, one in the Bundesliga and one in Serie B. 

1 hour ago, LondonBristolian said:

Jamaica has a population of under 3 million.  I don't think they'd argue with you.

Masive diaspora though. More than 2 million Jamaicans live overseas. 

When you get into the one Jamaican grandparent level, they could probably select from the majority of Black and mixed-race British footballers.

Archived