IGNORED

..............and we moaned when Steve let Jon design the kit a few years back!

downendcity

A CHINESE millionaire owner has made a huge impact at his new club - by taking the No10 shirt for himself while forcing the boss to start his SON in every match.

He Shihua, 35, has become the principle shareholder at second-division side Zibo Cuju, who won promotion last term.

A Chinese millionaire owner has given himself the No10 shirt at his new club
He Shihua has also ordered that his son, who weighs nearly 20 stone, starts every game
He Shihua has also ordered that his son, who weighs nearly 20 stone, starts every game

27 minutes ago, downendcity said:

A CHINESE millionaire owner has made a huge impact at his new club - by taking the No10 shirt for himself while forcing the boss to start his SON in every match.

He Shihua, 35, has become the principle shareholder at second-division side Zibo Cuju, who won promotion last term.

Tomlin in disguise?

Radio Bristol's Geoff TwentyStone will investigate.

14 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

Didn't we, as fans, have a shirt number allocated to us at one stage?

I never got called up for a single appearance. Gutted.

?

You obviously weren’t the right sort of human being and had the wrong DNA!

43 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

?

If we still had that number assigned, it could have come in handy last season.......

1 hour ago, Midlands Robin said:

?

Heard you were injured.

2 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

?

Believe the squad number 12 was given to the fans, on account of there being 12 of us or something*.

A cynic might suggest that we were given a double-digit shirt number so they could get another 4 quid from those who like a printed shirt.

*Other theories may apply.

1 hour ago, WWred said:

I'm not sure but it may have been 31?

1 hour ago, richwwtk said:

That's what I was thinking, but I was bowing to @Bristol Rob's superior knowledge

The most recent "fans number" was definitely 30 something. 

Got to be honest 31 does stick out for me as well...

7 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

I'd love to check some old programs to recall what "the fans" shirt number was but I've got a feeling it was during the Scot Davidson era and those would be in a box at the back of my mum and dad's garage.

Not sure about the Davidson era, but the most recent was definitely since the Danny Wilson era (can't remember how long ago - want to say Gary Johnson but really not sure).

If there was one in the Davidson era, I'm not sure what it was.

11 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

I'd love to check some old programs to recall what "the fans" shirt number was but I've got a feeling it was during the Scot Davidson era and those would be in a box at the back of my mum and dad's garage.

Been through your boxes @midland red - couldn't find any programs, just a load of old 'Razzle' and 'wet and smelly periodicals. 

1 hour ago, Mad Cyril said:

Been through your boxes @midland red - couldn't find any programs, just a load of old 'Razzle' and 'wet and smelly periodicals. 

I told you you could have those if you didn't tell anyone.

At least you didn't find my stash of readers wives. The May 92 edition with Sandra from Knowle is a particular favourite of mine.

So in summary, that's not the 35 year old owners son, it's not even his team and his son has never played football. In fact we don't even know if the 35 yr old owner has a son. What we do know is that the owner has played once for his team but that's not him either.

In short, western fake news; quite a common trait these past few years and increasing. Why do people spend so much time on Twitter again? 

Archived