IGNORED

Champions League Final Irritation

Red_Alligator

3 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Same as and a real hard game to call 

Enjoying it, very high quality game.

As you say, hard to call at this stage.

But Chelsea do seem to know how to play effectively against Man.City.

47 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Gary Lineker..........and I quote   "We are guaranteed an English winner tonight"   Ha!   There are only 5 English players on the pitch, still I am  looking forward to Man City putting those southern softies in their place?  ? ?

Very much the point of the original post max, sadly lost on quite a few people on here!!?

5 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I’m struggling to think of another tbh,500 million spent and is relying on people who were already there 

Am I missing something here? Pep signed Stones, Walker, Gundogan, Ederson, Mahrez and was in charge when Zinchenko signed where he wanted him or not.

On 28/05/2021 at 19:52, Bryans Left Peg said:

Of all the things happening in the world, this is what upsets you?

Funny thing is - we ALL keep saying how great it is to have football back, and fans etc - and yet an honest comment from Red Alligator prompts such a sarcastic retort  - of course it isn't what upsets him compared to the issues in the "world" it was a view, right or wrong, about the "all England final" 

is his comment what upsets you....................... with all the things happening in the world?

2 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Imagine the amount of detail and planning that goes into coaching and structuring a game like this and you get ****** by your centre backs being 30 yards away from each other

No holding midfielder and a great run by Werner dragging Dias miles out of position. Full backs not covering round.

Why on earth is Fernandinho not playing? Pep over thinking it yet again.

3 minutes ago, Markman said:

Funny thing is - we ALL keep saying how great it is to have football back, and fans etc - and yet an honest comment from Red Alligator prompts such a sarcastic retort  - of course it isn't what upsets him compared to the issues in the "world" it was a view, right or wrong, about the "all England final" 

is his comment what upsets you....................... with all the things happening in the world?

Put the whiskey down lad

Archived