IGNORED

Champions League Final Irritation

Red_Alligator

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Be even longer if this goes to extra time and pens,put your money on stones hitting Spain if he takes one 

More or less than 24 to be taken.... However Ederson has said he wants one of the first 5

23 minutes ago, Super said:

Sterling looks so out of sorts.

He's not a top class player.  In fact he's a coach killer. He's very good scoring the 4th and 5th v Palace but has been a perennial bottler in important games. I thought Pep had learned his lesson by leaving him out of both semi finals but clearly not. 

2 minutes ago, The Bard said:

He's not a top class player.  In fact he's a coach killer. He's very good scoring the 4th and 5th v Palace but has been a perennial bottler in important games. I thought Pep had learned his lesson by leaving him out of both semi finals but clearly not. 

Cant believe he hasnt been hooked.

2 minutes ago, The Bard said:

agree but the same could be said of foden,has he touched the ball this game,flat track bully’s 

3 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

agree but the same could be said of foden,has he touched the ball this game,flat track bully’s 

Not fair on Foden. Has won key European games for Man City as well as a world cup almost single handed.

He's just turned 21 too

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

How good is chilwell tho 

Superb. Some idiots think Shaw is better

I think Walker has played himself out of the England squad and James has played himself in.

Just now, joe jordans teeth said:

Christ I haven’t missed a bloody World Cup while being in isolation have I ,or do you mean the under 17s or whatever it was,not quite the same

No but it's a very clear indication that he is a big game player 

Archived