IGNORED

Brentford v Swansea today at 3 pm

Jerseybean

The play-off final is upon us. A day of huge importance for all concerned with both clubs which will end in euphoria and tears! A hard one to predict. Their two league encounters were both draws, they both won their play-off semi by the odd goal, so it could be a tight and tense affair decided by a narrow margin. I’m going 2-1 to Brentford. 

10 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

The play-off final is upon us. A day of huge importance for all concerned with both clubs which will end in euphoria and tears! A hard one to predict. Their two league encounters were both draws, they both won their play-off semi by the odd goal, so it could be a tight and tense affair decided by a narrow margin. I’m going 2-1 to Brentford. 

Two decent footballing teams (as are Bournemouth TBF).

Should be a good close game.

I'll go for 2-2 after extra time, then Brentford on penalties.

Hoping for an early Brentford goal so Swansea have to have a go at them. Would love to see Brentford smash them to be honest, and hoping for a comfortable 3-0 win. Swansea will probably be very negative and falling over the air or blades of grass.

Whilst the odds are massively in favour of Brentford & they deserve it for the season they’ve had  finishing 7 points clear of Swansea , I’d like to see Swansea go up. Purely because that honour of being the  50th team to join the PL is up for grabs by Brentford today, and I still harbour hopes that one day we can be that 50th club. 

I was going to support Swansea as I still harbour dreams of us being the 50th team to grace the prem, not Brentford. BUT I just saw a section of the Jack fans and remembered I really really don’t like them. So come on Brentford?

Archived