IGNORED

Brentford v Swansea today at 3 pm

Jerseybean

9 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

To my mind he didn’t go through that diving screaming bastard Canos enough, he’s the championship Neymar when it comes to diving, screaming and rolling. I’d love a pub midfielder type challenge on him, 2 feet, studs up just below the knee then get up and walk off without the ref even having chance to get the red card out.

A "pub" midfielder wouldn't get near him anyway..

Seen too much of this disgusting behaviour in my years playing & the perpetrators are usually the least gifted so no surprise there ..

No problem with hard but fair,,but can't get to grips with a tricky opponent?? - so go over the ball risking serious injury.

Cowardly.

16 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

To my mind he didn’t go through that diving screaming bastard Canos enough, he’s the championship Neymar when it comes to diving, screaming and rolling. I’d love a pub midfielder type challenge on him, 2 feet, studs up just below the knee then get up and walk off without the ref even having chance to get the red card out.

Not sure I'd wish that on him, but I do agree that the bloke is a wind-up, moaning, play-acting manual manipulator.

Oh well, at least Ayew is losing hahahaha

Archived