IGNORED

Brentford v Swansea today at 3 pm

Jerseybean

Brain dead. O well, we sometimes get something v Swansea, Brentford just embarrass us.

Edit: Now actually watched it a few times, I am increasingly convinced it is a freak accident, looks like he gets a stud stuck in a boot which makes him slip and take the other player out. Live I just thought ‘moron’.

Just now, RedorDead BCFC said:

Did it look more dangerous due to treading on his ankle and slipping upwards looking like a two footed tackle? 

100%. Real time looked like a horror 2 footed lunge through the back. But it wasn’t like that at all

Just now, Davefevs said:

Possibly, if I thought he stood on back of foot deliberately….which he might well have done.

That surprises me from someone that played the game to a decent standard. I guess we don’t know but i thought he just got a bit close and it was accidental. Saying that i would of gave red from 1st viewing.

5 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Clearly Pontus didn't realise there's literally a TV camera on him showing the ball hit him in the shoulder then going down with a head injury.

Brentford like dive and a bit of play acting - they'll fit in nicely in the Premier League.

2 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Would of pissed myself if he butted Jansonn when he went charging in. He was red carded anyway so go out in style 

I always tell myself that's what I'd do, make it worth the red card.

In reality I'd almost certainly bottle it and go quietly.

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Something properly unlikable about Brentford mind. Love a roll around and a moan to the referee.

Think 99% of the clubs would be rolling around & complaining to the slow the game down as much as possible at 2-0 up in a final tbf

Just now, petehinton said:

Think 99% of the clubs would be rolling around & complaining to the slow the game down as much as possible at 2-0 up in a final tbf

We wouldn’t. We would get caught on the break 3 times and lose from this position ?

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Something properly unlikable about Brentford mind. Love a roll around and a moan to the referee.

Yep, absolute ******* the lot of them, worst in the championship for it, thing is they don’t need to do it, they are better than that begrudgingly.

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Possibly, if I thought he stood on back of foot deliberately….which he might well have done.

He slows his run and has a look certainly.

Swansea have been ragged from the start though, a red has looked likely.

8 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Did it look more dangerous due to treading on his ankle and slipping upwards looking like a two footed tackle? 

Red because, the foot on the Achilles might have been accidental, but ended up badly however accidental and clumsy he might have been. Jensen made a meal of it, but then again I suspect most players would have done in the same position.

Archived