IGNORED

June 18th (Friday) England v Scotland

Markman

so - with C-19 not much chance over the last year to frequent the pubs etc up in Brizzle and of course the 18th is pre the "full unlocking" if that happens.

Just wondering about any good places to watch the game with outside screens - any ideas?

Score prediction England 2 - 0 Scotland 

13 minutes ago, Markman said:

so - with C-19 not much chance over the last year to frequent the pubs etc up in Brizzle and of course the 18th is pre the "full unlocking" if that happens.

Just wondering about any good places to watch the game with outside screens - any ideas?

Score prediction England 2 - 0 Scotland 

Ashton Gate?

The result is not as predictable as we might think. The Jocks always raise their game against England, we’re their biggest rivals after all. 

Obviouly I want England to hammer the Scots but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a draw.

9 hours ago, City1984 said:

Mason Mount to do a Gazza ala  euro 96 

Dont care where I am as long as I see it    ?????????????????

I was there not far from where he popped it in. Wonderful moment.

Mind you, I still to this day wake up in a cold sweat remembering the ball rolling across to Gazza to surely side foot it in against Germany, in ‘golden goal’ Extra Time to put us through to the Final. Had tickets too for the final which I could not face going to.

1 minute ago, Waffleflap said:

Watch the games at home these days. Always get too pissed when out and never watch all the game. Few tinnys at home . 2-1 England

Know the feeling. 3 lions best pub for me watching England games . I would definitely be down there but with the restrictions I will be watching the group games at home 

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

The result is not as predictable as we might think. The Jocks always raise their game against England, we’re their biggest rivals after all. 

Obviouly I want England to hammer the Scots but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a draw.

Agreed, this is not a forgone conclusion and they’ve actually got a bit of quality with players like Tierney and Gilmour.

I could see us not getting out of the group, or struggling through in third tbh. That first game is crucial

3 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Know the feeling. 3 lions best pub for me watching England games . I would definitely be down there but with the restrictions I will be watching the group games at home 

I empathise - just with 3 live games that day I quite fancy a little more atmosphere than at home - bound to find somewhere 

Archived