IGNORED

Johnson Out banner photos

Unan

4 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

Strange........ 

For context, Sunderland fans were asking. I thought it was long enough that it wouldn't be embarrassing any more. It wasn't something that I randomly thought up by myself.

23 minutes ago, Banned User said:

For context, Sunderland fans were asking. I thought it was long enough that it wouldn't be embarrassing any more. It wasn't something that I randomly thought up by myself.

Why, on this sunny Sunday afternoon, were you aware of Sunderland fans ‘asking’ for these photos? You do post quite a lot about Johnson..

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Why, on this sunny Sunday afternoon, were you aware of Sunderland fans ‘asking’ for these photos? You do post quite a lot about Johnson..

Because the Sunderland forum is far more active than ours, I was following their England match thread and mentioned our banners, that’s how the conversation started.

I understand most may consider this sad or boring, but I enjoy it and that’s what matters right?

1 minute ago, Banned User said:

Because the Sunderland forum is far more active than ours, I was following their England match thread and mentioned our banners, that’s how the conversation started.

I understand most may consider this sad or boring, but I enjoy it and that’s what matters right?

3873C287-96B5-4FCE-87A9-677AF0B121D2.jpeg.623f51951a40655cd44f18c85a245bec.jpeg

4 hours ago, Banned User said:

When I saw our banners, I had to pause and take a photo to send to my Stoke City and Bristol City mates. Yer tiz!

BTW, right next to the City banners was a Rovers one. It makes you think that the owners travelled up in the same car/plane/train etc.  Whatever next, if City and Rovers fans can share the same transport....

20210606_182708.jpg

5 hours ago, Banned User said:

So ... post on their forum if that’s where you feel more at home, like, marra.

13 hours ago, Banned User said:

It was an embarrassment then, it’s even more embarrassing now, and why the f## we would want to tell fans of other clubs how embarrassing we are is beyond me. 

13 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Midget is not particularly politically correct. 

Just saying 

More importantly it's an incorrect use of the term.

'Midgets' described small or childlike entertainers & he sure as hell isn't one of those.

1 hour ago, lukebcfc1989 said:

He was as good of a manager as we have had here in a while bar Steve Cotterill and to pretend otherwise shows your personal opinions blind you from truth

Save he wasn't.

As for 'blind from the truth', I refer you to Danny Kaye singing The Emperor's New Clothes plus Sky Sports Yearbooks (Rothmans,) where in black and white you can read of his mediocre managerial record.

And when you've done that read City's accounts, as all that money "he made" according to you from sales of players for player acquisitions and developing talent, well the 'independently audited FACT' is he increased City Holdings net indebtedness by circa £30m, a figure that will likely double by the time the next accounts are issued. Hopefully by then we'll know the full extent of monies still owed or written off on his acquisitions such we can calculate the full extent of the damage he left in his wake. Sure as hell there's nobody this year  bringing in the £25-30m his 'strategy' demanded. Doubtless his supporters will argue that accounts published after his departure had nothing to do with him.

3 hours ago, lukebcfc1989 said:

The fact we still see posts like this illustrates the agenda some had against Johnson from day 1 of his management here and the uphill task he had from day 1 to change the opinions of a few negative disruptors breeding negativety after every defeat in spite of our league position!

A refusal to acknowledge  the money he spent here aswell was money “he made” through player development and players he was made to sell is a common theme. 

He was as good of a manager as we have had here in a while bar Steve Cotterill and to pretend otherwise shows your personal opinions blind you from truth ?‍♂️

To be fair, that's a very low bar. Which is kind of apt

Archived