IGNORED

Johnson Out banner photos

Unan

How sad that people who think they know football still cant see how the  4 years he looked after our academy, won the support of the owner (only thing that really keeps a manager in a job) gave us fans who go away to most games etc etc still cant see the good job he did. 

Anyway, moving on to the next manager to slag off.... really sad

On 07/06/2021 at 03:23, TonyTonyTony said:

Midget is not particularly politically correct. 

Just saying 

Agreed, could have put MG................................................................... sorry it's my age, you young uns might not get it :facepalm:

9 hours ago, lukebcfc1989 said:

The fact we still see posts like this illustrates the agenda some had against Johnson from day 1 of his management here and the uphill task he had from day 1 to change the opinions of a few negative disruptors breeding negativety after every defeat in spite of our league position!

A refusal to acknowledge  the money he spent here aswell was money “he made” through player development and players he was made to sell is a common theme. 

He was as good of a manager as we have had here in a while bar Steve Cotterill and to pretend otherwise shows your personal opinions blind you from truth ?‍♂️

Yeah brilliant. He holds the club record for matches lost in a row. So much better than all the others!

I agree with Luke BCFC; from day one as a player he came in for a lot of criticism. All of the vitriol stems from so called favouritism from his dad and latterly the relationship with SL.

He had a lot of good coaching methods but ultimately ran out of good players that were continually sold and with it he ran out of ideas. I think he was backed to the hilt by SL which is possibly the reason why he is finding it difficult at Sunderland.

Even now he divides opinion more than any other ex manager/coach which, to me speaks volumes about his detractors in that it was always much more to it than just being a head coach.

I find the size abuse and ridicule distasteful . Yes, he suffered long winless runs and ultimately that is what he was judged by but matches against the Manchester clubs and the form leading up to that eventful Wolves game will live long in the memory.

None of us should forget that.  

56 minutes ago, Swede said:

I agree with Luke BCFC; from day one as a player he came in for a lot of criticism. All of the vitriol stems from so called favouritism from his dad and latterly the relationship with SL.

He had a lot of good coaching methods but ultimately ran out of good players that were continually sold and with it he ran out of ideas. I think he was backed to the hilt by SL which is possibly the reason why he is finding it difficult at Sunderland.

Even now he divides opinion more than any other ex manager/coach which, to me speaks volumes about his detractors in that it was always much more to it than just being a head coach.

I find the size abuse and ridicule distasteful . Yes, he suffered long winless runs and ultimately that is what he was judged by but matches against the Manchester clubs and the form leading up to that eventful Wolves game will live long in the memory.

None of us should forget that.  

That was the start of his and the team's downfall.

His tactical decisions in that match were baffling, and probably cost us promotion.

Archived