IGNORED

City release Adult Lifestyle Collection

AshtonYate

7 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Sorry mate £30 for a tee shirt is right out of order who evers so called fashion name you want to stick on it . Primark is expensive enough . 

Clothes are stupidly over priced at the best of times without taking advantage of your supporters

Each to their own and all that but...

Primark, expensive?

Pretty sure the kids they have making their gear struggle to eat on the pennies they get paid, if they charged any less for their clothing these kids would starve to death.

7 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

But if it a designer label in the charity shop  I will not even buy it at knock down price from new. Wiil not and do not do designer fashion clothes.

Call me weird I have one suit for all posh occasions and that's it other than comfy clothes . I never dress to impress cause I not give one what other people think 

To be fair the more expensive clothing tends to have a better fit, and they do last longer.

I sit somewhere in the middle, my every day clothes are typically just unbranded plain t's from Asos or somewhere. If I find one that fits quite well I tend to buy a few in different colours.

I do like dressing in nicer clothes for a nice meal or a night out, don't really do it for anyone else but it makes me feel better about myself dressing up a bit. Especially now I dont wear shirt and trousers for work, it's nice to dress up now and again.

6 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Each to their own and all that but...

Primark, expensive?

Pretty sure the kids they have making their gear struggle to eat on the pennies they get paid, if they charged any less for their clothing these kids would starve to death.

People generally fall into the category of either wanting what they perceive as very good clothing and will pay a fair bit of money for it or wanting to pay the minimum they can for it as long as it looks ok.

The two factions are never going to agree and a collection which includes a £30 t-shirt is never going to appeal to the latter group; and it isn't aimed at them.

It's like moaning that a Porsche represents much worse value for money than a Dacia.  It does, of course it does, but some people want to drive a Porsche so the value comparison is moot.

Archived