IGNORED

How will we set up in 2021/22, under NP?

Mr Popodopolous

How will we look to set up?

Clearly with 11 out the door, a returning loanee and and 1 or 2 more- Simpson and Weimann- with a future that is yet to be  determined, there is a lot of scope for the makeup of the squad to change.

How might he try and set us up, how effective might it be and what would you prefer?

I was hoping for some higher octane stuff, a bit like his peak years at Leicester. It struck me as being quite high octane when I watched highlights of their Great Escape under him. Sort of football that gets the crowd going and in turn can feed off the energy of the crowd.

Clearly we're not at that point, ability wise or stylistically. His 2013/14 title at this level with Leicester too would have been impressive I expect.

Or failing that, a bit more in possession also wouldn't go amiss. Sure he's highlighted some  of our flaws in possession towards the backend of last season.

Absolutely no way to tell yet. We need to see who he can bring in. We don't even know whether Weimann will be here.

It feels a little bit like being in Limbo, even the linked players from Roy De Alien have dried up. If even Roy has given up, we need to give it a while .

Just now, Mendip City said:

Sneaking an extra player I see... it could work! 

It could work, but them again we could be like lambs to the slaughter. :shocking:

24 minutes ago, Sir Leigh of Somerset said:

I doubt it as he's more than capable of pulling the wool over S.L.'s eyes...... (I'll stop there - Promise!).

If we find ourselves shanked, SL will take action. He won’t care, he’s minted. 
(I’ll also stop there!) 

Archived