IGNORED

Craig Shakespeare

Waconda

7 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Maybe Shakespeare will find working under Big Nige more As He Likes It?

Or is speculating just a Midsummer Afternoon's Dream?

I hate these kind of threads. They're much ado about nothing.

23 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Maybe Shakespeare will find working under Big Nige more As He Likes It?

Or is speculating just a Midsummer Afternoon's Dream?

I reckon you have hit the cooking sherry a bit early today Robbo!

I suppose it is a case of All's well that ends well?

2 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Still trying to work out what qualifies John Terry as a coach - although he's managed to turn Mings into a brainless thug. So that's something.   

Mings reminds me of Frankie Fielding with the ball at his feet, you don't quite know what he's going to do next but you know it's going to be entertaining.

7 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Next one to do a pun will be Bard from the forum.

Hopefully its a forum member with Romeo in their name and we can ask so when they're gone we can ask

@Romeo Romeo, wherefor art thou Romeo?

2 hours ago, VT05763 said:

NP mentioned a while ago about possibly adding to the senior coaching set up. Could this be the man ? Running things on the training pitches with NP doing more off field stuff.

I think NP will change his coaching/back room staff in time. But unfortunately due to there only being a few months until the start of the next season, time is against us somewhat.

Just like, when NP said it will take a number of windows to get the squad to a position that he wants. It'll be the same thing with his staff. Some will be in work, and have to give notice periods etc; others for a multitude of reasons will just be unavailable at this time, that may change later.

When DH was appointed, we didn't know at that time that NP was unavailable for medical reasons. It was only after he came here in Feb, that it all came out.

I think the next season is going to be an enormous struggle. But if we can get through it, we'll be in a much better place for the foundations that hopefully NP is working to put in place.

It is all about money, isn’t it?

Rumour is the Chuckle brothers signed 3 year contracts..

We are strapped for cash, so Pearson saw the medical side & strength & conditioning as the area he wanted to concentrate on first, hence Rennie & possibly this chap from Exeter Chiefs.

There is absolutely no chance of Craig Shakespeare, Steve Walsh or a ******* Director of Football arriving this summer..

Pearson’s most revealing quote after the Brentford game was that we need the football side to be “slicker” & “more efficient”, so achieve more with less, folks..

1 hour ago, Merrick's Marvels said:
2 hours ago, Selred said:

He's one of 3 assistant managers. Alongside John Terry, and also Richard O'Kelly (who was here for 4 months).

Still trying to work out what qualifies John Terry as a coach

Well, he always had a good engine.

2 hours ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

Because getting a "tune" out of Jack Grealish is less taxing, and more financially rewarding, work than trying to get a blinkin tune out of Kasey O'Dowda. Something like that .... 

Shame he can't train Grealish how to stop falling over.

Archived