IGNORED

Euro 2021/21

daored

Just now, joe jordans teeth said:

Exactly my thoughts but read above and the anger about the BBC which is correct 

Anger? I watched it in real time. In a situation in which nobody knew exactly what had happened, I don’t think the broadcaster (ITV or bbc) would have done anything different.

Put it on a new thread eh?

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

A few years back the Denmark manager Age Hareide said Eriksen had a long term problem with his abdominal muscle. And that it could become chronic. 

May have to retire now then even if there is no brain damage. Not worth the gamble anymore. He had a fantastic career regardless.

2 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Anger? I watched it in real time. In a situation in which nobody knew exactly what had happened, I don’t think the broadcaster (ITV or bbc) would have done anything different.

Put it on a new thread eh?

You really think it was appropriate to see his wife balling her eyes out and your response is itv would of shown it,Jesus 

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I never started this,stop making excuses for that broadcasting mate 

It was disgusting of them panning into his sobbing Wife during probably the worst moment of her life, yet they block out swearing and streakers. Disgusting

1 minute ago, havanatopia said:

May have to retire now then even if there is no brain damage. Not worth the gamble anymore. He had a fantastic career regardless.

I think a shock like this would give almost anyone a different perspective on life and how fragile it is. This will literally be life changing for him and his loved ones. 

3 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

well no, I was referring to more the fact that there wasn't any paramedics ringside. I was replying to a comment about having the best medical treatment available.

Fair enough mate

Just now, MC RISK77 said:

Rumours Belgium v Russia is going ahead which would be a surprise

Without sounding heartless it has to

Just now, And Its Smith said:

I would certainly like to see this evenings game cancelled. Cannot ask team mates of Eriksen to play after seeing that 

Agree totally- I would assume Lukaku, vertonghen and alderweirald will be close friends and asking them to play the game would be very distressing

8 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Rumours Belgium v Russia is going ahead which would be a surprise

2 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

I would certainly like to see this evenings game cancelled. Cannot ask team mates of Eriksen to play after seeing that 

If he’s alive and stable I can’t see why it would be called off . If it was still in the dark about his well-being then yes I can see why it would be called off 

Archived