IGNORED

Euro 2021/21

daored

Scotland: Marshall, O'Donnell, Hendry, Hanley, Cooper, Robertson, McTominay, McGinn, Armstrong, Dykes, Christie.

Substitutes: Gordon, McLaughlin, McGregor, Adams, Taylor, Turnbull, Nisbet, Fraser, Patterson, Gilmour, Forrest, McKenna.

Czech Republic: Vaclik, Coufal, Boril, Celustka, Kalas, Soucek, Kral, Mosopust, Darida, Jankto, Schick.

Substitutes: Mandous, Kaderabek, Brabec, Barak, Holes, Krmencik, Sevcik, Zima, Hlozek, Vydra, Meteju, Pekhart.

Turned the Scotland game thinking how long until I hear 500 miles like every other bloody Scottish sporting event, under 2 minutes. ? Still really looking forward to this one, very interesting from an England POV to see these sides play and it's a massive occasion for the Scots. Not expecting a high quality game, can see it being very cagey wih neither side having lots of chances.

10 minutes ago, Baba Yaga said:

Turned the Scotland game thinking how long until I hear 500 miles like every other bloody Scottish sporting event, under 2 minutes. ? Still really looking forward to this one, very interesting from an England POV to see these sides play and it's a massive occasion for the Scots. Not expecting a high quality game, can see it being very cagey wih neither side having lots of chances.

The BBC presentation is insufferable on this match - if the presenter gets any more excited she’s going to have an accident 

2 hours ago, MarcusX said:

Sounding like they were "forced" or at least made to feel they had to play.

Sorry its Daily Mail but heard it on the radio and had to find a source:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9683821/Peter-Schmeichel-insists-UEFA-threatened-Denmark-3-0-forfeit-defeat-against-Finland.html

Sorry it's daily mail? do tell us what straight as a die always truthful paper you read? I'm sick of snide comments about papers like the Sun Express or Mail from posters on here as if reading other papers (that will remain nameless) somehow gives them the moral high ground.

1 minute ago, pillred said:

Sorry it's daily mail? do tell us what straight as a die always truthful paper you read? I'm sick of snide comments about papers like the Sun Express or Mail from posters on here as if reading other papers (that will remain nameless) somehow gives them the moral high ground.

Viz is a more accurate newspaper than the Mail, Sun or Express.

1 minute ago, The Gasbuster said:

So how do you know that the three named are any worse than the Daily Mirage or Guardian ?

Where did they say the Guardian was any better than the Mail?

All they said was that the Mail's relationship with the truth is distant at best, which is an indisputable fact. 

1 minute ago, pillred said:

Well you obviously read viz which coincidently I stopped reading in 1997.

Where did I say I read it?

1 minute ago, The Gasbuster said:

So how do you know that the three named are any worse than the Daily Mirage or Guardian ?

I don't remember saying I read the Mirror or Guardian, weird to bring them up.

You don't have to read a newspaper to find out the nonsense they print. Again, it's not 1997, there are lots of ways of seeing what the papers are saying.

1 minute ago, 2015 said:

Ok I'm gonna tempt fate here, but I will be AMAZED if England cannot beat either of these sides in the remaining 2 games

Certainly, on paper, and based on just 15mins of this game and yesterday, you'd think we should be topping this group.

Archived