IGNORED

Euro 2021/21

daored

well played Tomas solid defending, great finish for the second cant see how anyone can blame someone else for a finish like that credit to the forward all the way. I see 3 or 4 or even 5 friday lets stuff the jocks and that miserable Steve clarke? who needs to turn that frown upside down.?

29 minutes ago, CheddarReds said:

Good game that Scotland one. Kalas got plenty of mentions. Stunning strike by Schik

The commentator seemed a little obsessed with us, I was beginning to think he had changed his name to "Bristol City's Tomas Kalas". :) 

15 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

The commentator seemed a little obsessed with us, I was beginning to think he had changed his name to "Bristol City's Tomas Kalas". :) 

If he gets much more exposure like this through the Euros, we will have to change our name to Tomas Kalas' Bristol City!

2 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Thats what happens when you go into a european championships with lyndon dykes as your main striker. The guy is an average championship striker, national pride is all very good but hes just not good enough to be playing at that level.

Who does he play for?

1 hour ago, Gazred said:

Don't think England have too much to fear from those two teams. Czechs looked better technically but still not great.

Scotland will need much more than just being up for it on Friday.

Czechs are a big team so we need to defend set pieces well but the likes of Sterling, Mount Foden Grealish etc should be too much for them.  

48 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

I thought Scotland were unlucky. They had loads of chances

46 minutes ago, Super said:

They didn't have loads.

In fairness to AshtonGreat, he  was using the Bristol City  average number of chances per game as the benchmark!

Archived