IGNORED

Euro 2021/21

daored

I thought France looked ridiculously good. They have so much burst pace all over the pitch it's insane, made Germany look bland who were no push overs. France vs Portugal is going to be interesting.

After the games i've seen so far it's France to win the tournament......easily. 

14 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

On the contrary. I thought Germany were always in that game. Just lack of quality at the top. 

We’ve got enough fire power to trouble France. But we also have Mings. 

Mings vs Mbappe would certainly be entertaining. 

Just not for anyone supporting England.

1 minute ago, grifty said:

Mings is pretty quick once he gets going, I'd actually be more worried if Mbappe got up to speed against Stones.

I think the idea is that Stones is more of the pure defender and Mings is the enforcer so the styles gel that way. It was pretty effective against Croatia on Sunday. Mings' speed and physicality was very useful.

Obviously a different question against better sides, but he pleasantly surprised me on Sunday. 

Very impressed with Glenn Kamara and the Finnish centre forward who had the goal disallowed looks a real handful (unlike Pukki unfortunately). Let's be honest neither team are great here, quality goal but I remember there were lots of questions about the Finn goalkeeper from the last game but he has barely been tested here.

Russia's passing has not been up to scratch at all, had a look at the Russian Jon Parkins goal record and it is much better than you might think based on this performance. If neither of these sides made the last 16 I wouldn't be disappointed, would have liked to see Finland create more in he 2nd half, really wasn't great from them where as in the 1st they looked dangerous on the counter.

2 minutes ago, Baba Yaga said:

Russia's passing has not been up to scratch at all, had a look at the Russian Jon Parkins goal record and it is much better than you might think based on this performance. If neither of these sides made the last 16 I wouldn't be disappointed, would have liked to see Finland create more in he 2nd half, really wasn't great from them where as in the 1st they looked dangerous on the counter.

Based on what I've seen of both, any side who gets them in the last 16 is very lucky

2 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

Morrell starts for Wales against Turkey. 

Their fans really don’t seem to rate him, just did a quick search of his name on Twitter & its pretty much all negative comments. 

I can only assume they don’t understand his role in the “team” ??‍♂️

Archived