IGNORED

Euro 2021/21

daored

2 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

Morrell starts for Wales against Turkey. 

Their fans really don’t seem to rate him, just did a quick search of his name on Twitter & its pretty much all negative comments. 

Can't see what he's done wrong looks tidy in the middle and winning again not sure why the negative comments 

4 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

This (Wales vs Turkey) is so much better than Finland Russia earlier. Don’t know if I was just grouchy after another crap nights sleep but that Russia game looked like league 2.

No, you’re right. It was a terrible game.  It was almost bad enough for me to concentrate on my work.

• Admin
7 minutes ago, bredwood said:

No, you’re right. It was a terrible game.  It was almost bad enough for me to concentrate on my work.

At least their fans are realistic. A Finnish friend messaged me and said “get yourself in front of a tv at 2pm whilst we try and play football, we’re terrible” ?

19 hours ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Just had to Google it, as I had no idea. It must annoy the Dutch as much as us when people confuse Great Britain, UK and the British Isles.

I only found out the other day when the commentator said “I suppose in these days, I ought to stop calling them that” after he said Holland. So I googled it aswell.
54 years old and still leaning, go me 

Unbelievable!   In that situation, which i have seen so many times, the keeper is gonna want to be a hero, so u know he is going to dive strongly either to his right or left...................so you blast it straight down the middle as hard as u can.   It's beyond my comprehension how dumb some footballers are, when they are not simply    able to use logic or common sense??     Ha!!  ? ?   Bale goes from the sublime..........to stupid, in no time at all.

7 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Indeed. I do seriously wonder if it was deliberate.

I'm sure that Bale's effort wasn't!

That was the one that hit the post rebounded out to a Wed player, O'Neil fouled him, was sent off and we lost....

Archived