IGNORED

Euro 2021/21

daored

1 minute ago, SuperRed said:

That’s one game against Croatia who are also average. A midfield of Rice and Phillips will not get us anywhere near winning the tournament. 

Someone said he isn’t good enough at this level. Last game he was the best player on the pitch so clearly is good enough. That’s all I’m saying. 

7 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

I was just saying Kane has been far from dross 

He's not dross but it's easy to be a bit of a flat track bully as a striker when it comes to stats in internationals (not saying that's Kane but in general). It's what you do in the big games that counts imo.

6 minutes ago, SuperRed said:

A midfield of Rice and Phillips will not get us anywhere near winning the tournament. 

I don’t get the fascination of Rice as an international. Maybe I missed some stellar Prem performances but always seems like a media hyped player.

3 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

The problem is he’s not in the box,he’s outside the box majority of the time when we do swing it in

No, because with all our back passing he would be offside every time. We need to push forward thus dragging the Scottish defenders back towards their own goal and then get the ball in a position to at least take a pop. You can't do that from the halfway line or your own half.

1 minute ago, Midred said:

You mean box entries?

Evening Lee xxx

4 minutes ago, BigTone said:

No, because with all our back passing he would be offside every time. We need to push forward thus dragging the Scottish defenders back towards their own goal and then get the ball in a position to at least take a pop. You can't do that from the halfway line or your own half.

Evening Lee xxx

Like now and Kane is still nowhere to be seen 

11 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

The problem is he’s not in the box,he’s outside the box majority of the time when we do swing it in

Exactly. He’s had one touch inside the Scotland box in the first hour, FFS. Foden’s the only one trying to make things happen. 

Archived