IGNORED

Euro 2021/21

daored

Southgate is just a better dressed Aidy Boothroyd. Fair play for the world cup, but even with the easiest draw in history we still couldn’t make the final & were very lucky to beat Colombia. Sooner a proper manager with tactical knowledge is appointed the better.

18 goals and 21 assists in 20/21 and Sancho can't get a minute of game time in 2 games

Foden was one of our attacking outputs and shouldn't have come off

Rashford over Calvert-Lewin? 

Phillips and Rice play 90

2 subs used shows how content Southgate was with 0-0

Hopeless. 

Southgate you FA plank. 

Best player off, leaving the totally ineffective Sterling and Kane on. Then takes Kane off and puts on the even more ineffective Rashford on as a ‘centre forward’. 

Blah, blah… they’ve performed for me in the past, and I’m loyal to them… blah, blah…..decent point….blah, blah.

Just now, Lrrr said:

18 goals and 21 assists in 20/21 and Sancho can't get a minute of game time in 2 games.

Hilarious really and how he completely overlooked Fikayo Tomori for this Tournament. 

He is so glaringly out of his depth now it's unreal. In 2018 he was the right man with a pretty average squad, now we have better players and he hasn't got the ability to Manage them properly. 

Get rid of the Yes man NOW

4 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Cowardly, ambitionless shite.

How the **** did Sterling play 90 minutes?

he played never saw him in the 2mins I watched

Crap. But tournament football is a marathon not a sprint. Portugal won the last Euros following three draws in the first phase. 

We'll just have to pray that England up their game substantially against the Czechs.

With the Scots and Croatia on one point, the lowest we can finish is third and a win secures top spot.

2 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

18 goals and 21 assists in 20/21 and Sancho can't get a minute of game time in 2 games

Foden was one of our attacking outputs and shouldn't have come off

Rashford over Calvert-Lewin? 

Phillips and Rice play 90

2 subs used shows how content Southgate was with 0-0

Foden on the ball at least had drive and desire on the ball WHEN HE HAD IT. Tactics should have changed and see him go left or central.

Southgate the LJ of international management. So concerned with not conceding that it stifles our best actual strength which is our attacking players. Though I suppose at least unlike LJ, Southgate does get the clean sheet!

Grealish coming on was the obvious call but Foden was the only one that looked like doing anything at all in the first half, and the decision to not have Grealish play centrally was madness.

The tempo and urgency was pathetic. Could see from minute one they wanted everything more. 

We will always play dull unimaginative and predictable football, there is a reason why none of the top English clubs hire an English manager, Chelsea made that mistake with Lampard yet within 3 months of sacking him they are European champions even the majority of clubs that get promoted from the Championship know that

2 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Hopeless. 

Southgate you FA plank. 

Best player off, leaving the totally ineffective Sterling and Kane on. Then takes Kane off and puts on the even more ineffective Rashford on as a ‘centre forward’. 

Blah, blah… they’ve performed for me in the past, and I’m loyal to them… blah, blah…..decent point….blah, blah.

Entirely my view, couldn’t have put it better myself. I’ve never got Sterling, totally overrated. Southgate can at times get his team and tactics all wrong, this is one of them.

I actually booed at the television when the final whistle came. Unmitigated dogcrap was the best way to describe that.

I swear, I preferred Graham Taylor as manager to this ineffectual moron. And it really does take a very special breed of moron to take all that talent, all that promise, and make such an absolute turd out of it.

1 minute ago, Curr Avon said:

Crap. But tournament football is a marathon not a sprint. Portugal won the last Euros following three draws in the first phase. 

We'll just have to pray that England up their game substantially against the Czechs.

With the Scots and Croatia on one point, the lowest we can finish is third and a win secures top spot.

The only game Portugal won in 90 mins in Euro 2016 was the Wales game in the semi final. 

Stupid format having 3 teams go through in the group stage. 

1 minute ago, RedM said:

We said this too. Hopefully our days of playing like that are over, for City I mean

Agreed. The stats show one shot for England on target which is certainly very City like + the lack of creativity the ‘nothing’ square and backwards passing and the limited movement/ideas very much smacked of BCFC.

Archived