IGNORED

Euro 2021/21

daored

1 hour ago, harrys said:

You are easily pleased, it was the usual dull, insipid unimaginative performance we are used to from England at major tournaments, it mirrors our constantly woeful choices of manager

It’s more than who’s manager. We’ve had top quality managers in the past that have done no better.

It's f@&king dull
It's f@&king dull
It's boring
England's f@&ing dull

Everyone in the crowd will snore
They've been through it before
They just know
We're a bore

And after seven balls to nowhere
No one seems to care
Please don't play the ball there
This takes forever

1 shot on their goal
20 passes sideways
Kane is slow as hell 
Stirling on his off days

So many balls so little skill
Like running up a hill
Wears you down
And yet still

Southgate won't make a sub
Glad I'm not in the pub
Cause I'm barely awake
And I'm still singing

It's f@&king dull
It's f@&king dull
It's boring
England's f@&ing dull

2 hours ago, Show Me The Money! said:

It’s more than who’s manager. We’ve had top quality managers in the past that have done no better.

Not sure about top quality managers, Capello was successful at club level but played dull dull football the likes of Hodgson, fat Sam, McClaren, Keegan and this Guy we have now should of been nowhere near the England job

So; the Final of the Euro football tournament is scheduled to be played at Wembley. UEFA are now threatening to move the match unless the visiting VIPs are allowed to be exempt from quarantine regulations. There are 2,500 visiting VIPs, so that's 2,500 less genuine fans who won't be able to get tickets.
How about the VIPs stating "Due to the ongoing pandemic, sadly, none of us will be travelling to the final, regardless of where it's played"?

2 minutes ago, CliftonCliff said:

Nagy putting in a pretty good shift for Hungary, from what I’ve seen so far. Most on OTIB seem to want to see him moved on. Not so sure myself. If Big Nige wants fitness, effort and commitment, he could do a lot worse than hang on to him.

Yep I’m with you CC, think he’s a quality player. Commentator just mentioned how well he is playing.  

2 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Good for Jonathan Pearce with his regular City mentions.

I've always liked Nagy. We've not often played to his strengths. Hope we keep him.

Any guesstimates on how many mentions City will get?

3 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Yep I’m with you CC, think he’s a quality player. Commentator just mentioned how well he is playing.  

And not just any commentator 

Archived