IGNORED

Euro 2021/21

daored

6 hours ago, Cowshed said:

That is a silly hypothetical. Lets say they are not twins. Lets say the competitors have roughly equal abilities but one takes a little more time and concentrates on creating behaviours and strategies that are more likely to create flow states. A competitor there is more likely to win. 

Your in fact is an opinion. If the communication (relaxing music) is used inappropriately relaxation degrades performance significantly. Humans are wired that way. 

A short rousing piece of music, a anthem etc can help to increase motivation, spark the motor cortex more efficiently  .. Can not the 100% will in every individual, but this sports science is backed up by empirical evidence. 

Unrelated.. any books you'd suggest re psychology (broad subject, I know) for the general reader? I have a passive interest and like to read.

5 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

You'd never get scenes like this in England, incredible atmosphere.

Big shame their next game isn't at home, wonder if that will suit Wales after they played in Baku and Rome in the group's. Think Denmark have a bit more about them but I already made the mistake of underestimating Wales. Anyway well deserved win for Denmark!

20 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

You'd never get scenes like this in England, incredible atmosphere.

You would if booze was allowed in the ground!

The amount of pints being thrown on the pitch from Denmark fans?

17 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

Gareth Bale said the other day, no-one plays with more heart than Wales. Welsh arrogance?

I get sick to death of it. Only the plucky jocks & taffs have heart & passion. Absolute bollocks . Plus some of our fans wanting them to do well. They absolutely detest us . Remember the welsh players celebrating when we got knocked out by Iceland ? 
**** the lot of um. 

10 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I get sick to death of it. Only the plucky jocks & taffs have heart & passion. Absolute bollocks . Plus some of our fans wanting them to do well. They absolutely detest us . Remember the welsh players celebrating when we got knocked out by Iceland ? 
**** the lot of um. 

Yep, total crap. Then when we celebrate it's 'Arrogant English' and they weirdly think that we genuinely believe 'Its coming home'

Archived