IGNORED

Euro 2021/21

daored

3 minutes ago, Rob k said:

Softest red I’ve ever seen! Tell me again the point of VAR? What a joke

great result mind 

I’m not saying it was a red, but do you think the ref had just had enough? It was the culmination of 10 minutes when every time a Danish player started to run with the ball they got kicked. And Wilson’s was just so late, no chance of being near the ball. 

2 minutes ago, GodEmperor Palpatine said:

As much as its hilarious to watch Wales capitulate, Denmark in the last couple of games look a really good side.

Yep, and many people underestimate them. Everyone's been caught up in the "ooh, they're doing it for Eriksen" stuff but that ignores the fact that they're a very useful side who regularly compete well with the biggest nations.

5 minutes ago, italian dave said:

I’m not saying it was a red, but do you think the ref had just had enough? It was the culmination of 10 minutes when every time a Danish player started to run with the ball they got kicked. And Wilson’s was just so late, no chance of being near the ball. 

So late he nearly missed the man!

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

Yep, and many people underestimate them. Everyone's been caught up in the "ooh, they're doing it for Eriksen" stuff but that ignores the fact that they're a very useful side who regularly compete well with the biggest nations.

Agree, also a few of their players play at the top European clubs to. 

6 minutes ago, italian dave said:

He went in to do him and got what he deserved pillock 

6 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Possibly but that’s still not in the rules as far as I’m aware - for me it was a terrible decision, if that was against City or England we would be going mad 

5 minutes ago, NorthBris_Southstand said:

As bad as being humiliated by Iceland? 

Cheerio! Hopefully you don’t qualify for any tournaments any time soon, cannot stand the plucky Welsh or Scots being in them to be honest!

Archived