IGNORED

Euro 2021/21

daored

Just now, TheCulturalBomb said:

I'm not counting our chickens but imagine if we had Hungary instead of Germany? Can't see us beating the Germans, and they beat us they'll surely think they can reach the final.

Think the Danes would beat us or the Germans 

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

Czech Republic have had some good players over the last 15-20 years though.

Baros, Nedved, Smicer, Koller, Rosicky, Soufal, Soucek, Kalas.

(And as I type this they get a second)

Karel Poborsky too

I loved that team that came second in 1996, they had some brilliant players that year, a real golden generation.

Just now, TheCulturalBomb said:

I'm not counting our chickens but imagine if we had Hungary instead of Germany? Can't see us beating the Germans, and they beat us they'll surely think they can reach the final.

Germany barely scraped a draw against a Hungary team you seem to think we'd beat easily, yet you don't seem to think we'd have a chance against them... ?

1 minute ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

I know its tournament football but we really do have to step up our game. I thought while we looked organised we were very negative going forward, especially with the talent we have at our disposal.

4 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Karel Poborsky too

I loved that team that came second in 1996, they had some brilliant players that year, a real golden generation.

Cant say I remember Poborsky, the name rings a bell, but don't remember the player.

Not sure how I missed Petr Cech though, his surname and nationality literally being pronounced the same!

Archived