IGNORED

Euro 2021/21

daored

3 minutes ago, NcnsBcfc said:

If kalas keeps playing the way he is, I've no doubt that his agent will be trying to get him signed by a club in the top division somewhere in Europe.

He won't want to waste another year on a relegation battle in the Championship.

His profile will never be higher.

He was as responsible as anyone that we were in a relegation battle 

So basically we have one of the best centre backs in Europe playing for us in the Championship?!? I assume his centre back partner for Czech Rep has similar attributes to say Adam Webster.

Kalas can without doubt be a great player however his performance level seems to be dictated by who he plays alongside.

2 minutes ago, Cardy said:

So basically we have one of the best centre backs in Europe playing for us in the Championship?!? I assume his centre back partner for Czech Rep has similar attributes to say Adam Webster.

Kalas can without doubt be a great player however his performance level seems to be dictated by who he plays alongside.

Could say that about a lot of players

Pogba for one

2 minutes ago, Cardy said:

Absolutely. This may get some criticism but I thought Rio Ferdinand was made to look better than he actually was due to Vidic partnering him in defence. Different levels of course but same principle applies.

2 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Ronaldo. Just ******* stop it you knob.

Love it for a ref to have the balls to book him for it, he is trying to cheat a red card after all.

See how many more times in the game he tries it on then. 

Think what is particularly grating when he does it is that he has the ******* ability that he doesn't need to do it.

2 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Sorry but Big games and Big tournaments is where world class players should be revealing themselves

Perhaps, but honestly I don't think that playing well at the Euros necessarily reveals you to be a truly top world class player.

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Karel Poborsky too

I loved that team that came second in 1996, they had some brilliant players that year, a real golden generation.

Don’t forget the gorgeous Patrick Berger 

13 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

No 

He needs great players around him to look good

Also Pogba never makes lesser players around him look good (Apart from the opposition)

He made City look good in 2017. They only got their goal after Pogba fell over his own feet!

Been more of a tactical chess game the first half crying out for a bit of class...which it got in the end. Hoping for a better watch in the second half. Too many of Belgium’s long through balls and Portugal’s shooting been poor. Belgium have them where they want them now you would think.

17 minutes ago, Midred said:

Ok Harriet!

I’m sure it was in baddiel and skinner’s euro 96 fantasy football show. 
Skinner saying “ooh, he’s gorgeous”. 
I just always remember Berger as “ooh, isn’t he gorgeous”. 

Archived