IGNORED

Euro 2021/21

daored

2 minutes ago, Bristolisredd said:

If he’s alive and stable I can’t see why it would be called off . If it was still in the dark about his well-being then yes I can see why it would be called off 

Fair enough but if I’d seen my friend go through that I wouldn’t be able to play football properly 2 hours later 

There is still a long way to go here. I hope he can pull through and live a happy life with his family. 

Reminds me of a few years ago when a young Ajax player collapsed named Abdelhak Nouri. Idk if the cause was the same but he suffered severe brain damage from that. It was found he received less than adequate treatment on the pitch. Let us hope his tragic incident helped Eriksen today with the staff being more prepared for something like this ?

2 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Fair enough but if I’d seen my friend go through that I wouldn’t be able to play football properly 2 hours later 

They absolutely shouldn’t be made to play. They should have a part in that decision surely 

7 minutes ago, Bristolisredd said:

If he’s alive and stable I can’t see why it would be called off . If it was still in the dark about his well-being then yes I can see why it would be called off 

I don't think I could play football right now after watching it. So there's no way his teammates/former teammates should be playing. He's by no means out of danger for a start. 

Can't imagine Harry Kane will be feeling much like playing tomorrow either. 

22 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Ffs, just ******* wait until his condition gets reported will you? ******* brain damage…..

He was out for 6 minutes maybe more ... If he comes back 100% it will be a small miracle. No need to get your silly little petulant knickers in a twist son.

Everybody wants the same thing for the fella so stop picking arguments with people over nothing. You tosspot.

What a magnificent stand taken by the Danish team too. Surrounding him and seeing it happen infront of them. Must’ve been horrific for them to stand there and witness it. Very strong character 

2 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

He was out for 6 minutes maybe more ... If he comes back 100% it will be a small miracle. No need to get your silly little petulant knickers in a twist son.

Everybody wants the same thing for the fella so stop picking arguments with people over nothing. You tosspot.

The only tosspots are people who wildly speculate without any facts. Anyway the lads well-being comes way ahead of being abused by a hard case like you so I’ll concentrate on that.

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

What a magnificent stand taken by the Danish team too. Surrounding him and seeing it happen infront of them. Must’ve been horrific for them to stand there and witness it. Very strong character 

My thoughts were immediately with Kasper Schmichael. IIRC he was on the scene when the Leicester owner was killed in a helicopter crash, then tonight he was first creating the space for CE, then with his partner. He may be the strongest person I’ve seen.

Archived