IGNORED

Euro 2021/21

daored

On 20/06/2021 at 19:54, GrahamC said:

Thanks.

I’m sure I’ll be overwhelmed with good wishes from Wales fans if England progress, just like they were so full of grace when Iceland knocked us out.

Yeah I had a scan of some forums and its pretty bitter :laugh: acting as though we won it when we win but its passion when they win. The jocks and the welsh remind me a bit of the gas....absolutely irrelevant.

28 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Yeah I had a scan of some forums and its pretty bitter :laugh: acting as though we won it when we win but its passion when they win. The jocks and the welsh remind me a bit of the gas....absolutely irrelevant.

The Scots act like they’ve won a tournament when they draw 0-0.

1 minute ago, Lew-T said:

Who do we fancy?

Ukraine I think, although suspect they will be very hard to break down. Both pretty well drilled in fairness, and as others have found, no easy games in the Euros.

This game not helped by a sparse crowd.

This is where VAR doesn’t work.

Thats not a foul nor is it dangerous play. He gets to a loose ball ages before the the Ukrainian, who genuine runs into the Swede.

If you simply pause in the moment where they connect, then of course it looks bad

57 minutes ago, bredwood said:

Yeh Yeh I thought that as well, I had to Get Out Of My Lazy Bed to check.

I bloody hate that song. I once couldn't get it out of my head, kept singing it at school. My favourite teacher threw me out of his class.

Just now, RedorDead BCFC said:

Granted it was a bad looking challenge, but he did get the ball. Surely that’s a natural follow through after kicking the ball away? 

I didn’t even think it was a follow through.

The Ukrainian had just clattered into him.

VAR makes it look completely different 

Archived