IGNORED

Euro 2021/21

daored

I got the impression that they were expecting Portugal to win easily and once the first goal was scored it was like Hungary hadn't contributed anything at all.

Are Portugal overrated or did they just expect to cruise passed Hungary? They were lucky with the first goal and would have lost alot of confidence I'd it had ended 0-0.

Ronaldo is living on past memories now and struggles away from the goal area.

57 minutes ago, Midred said:

I got the impression that they were expecting Portugal to win easily and once the first goal was scored it was like Hungary hadn't contributed anything at all.

Are Portugal overrated or did they just expect to cruise passed Hungary? They were lucky with the first goal and would have lost alot of confidence I'd it had ended 0-0.

Ronaldo is living on past memories now and struggles away from the goal area.

That and water.

2 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Clearly offside.

The whole not raising the flag thing bugs me though.

When it's cut and dry the linesman should be able to raise it at the time, not wait.

To be fair watching some bloke run around like a nutcase thinking he’s put his country 1-0 up at the Euros when we all know it’s been disallowed is a bit funny.

2 hours ago, The dastardly red said:

So just how is Nagy supposed to be pronounced? Have heard several commentators going a kind of "noidge" or "Noige". These ones have been mixing it up a bit.

I always thought it was "Nagy"

Nodge.

The kits France and Germany are wearing really don’t look right to me. France should be in white shorts and Germany in black shorts.

A bit like how when we play Scotland with their all blue kit England will probably be in all white. 

This is probably bothering me more than it should. 

2 minutes ago, Offside said:

The kits France and Germany are wearing really don’t look right to me. France should be in white shorts and Germany in black shorts.

A bit like how when we play Scotland with their all blue kit England will probably be in all white. 

This is probably bothering me more than it should. 

I'm more annoyed than I should be that this game is happening in Munich and yet France are nominally the "home" team.

Archived