IGNORED

Euro 2021/21

daored

Russia's passing has not been up to scratch at all, had a look at the Russian Jon Parkins goal record and it is much better than you might think based on this performance. If neither of these sides made the last 16 I wouldn't be disappointed, would have liked to see Finland create more in he 2nd half, really wasn't great from them where as in the 1st they looked dangerous on the counter.

2 minutes ago, Baba Yaga said:

Russia's passing has not been up to scratch at all, had a look at the Russian Jon Parkins goal record and it is much better than you might think based on this performance. If neither of these sides made the last 16 I wouldn't be disappointed, would have liked to see Finland create more in he 2nd half, really wasn't great from them where as in the 1st they looked dangerous on the counter.

Based on what I've seen of both, any side who gets them in the last 16 is very lucky

2 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

Morrell starts for Wales against Turkey. 

Their fans really don’t seem to rate him, just did a quick search of his name on Twitter & its pretty much all negative comments. 

I can only assume they don’t understand his role in the “team” 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Davefevs

2 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

Morrell starts for Wales against Turkey. 

Their fans really don’t seem to rate him, just did a quick search of his name on Twitter & its pretty much all negative comments. 

Can't see what he's done wrong looks tidy in the middle and winning again not sure why the negative comments 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

This (Wales vs Turkey) is so much better than Finland Russia earlier. Don’t know if I was just grouchy after another crap nights sleep but that Russia game looked like league 2.

No, you’re right. It was a terrible game.  It was almost bad enough for me to concentrate on my work.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, bredwood said:

No, you’re right. It was a terrible game.  It was almost bad enough for me to concentrate on my work.

At least their fans are realistic. A Finnish friend messaged me and said “get yourself in front of a tv at 2pm whilst we try and play football, we’re terrible” 😂

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Just had to Google it, as I had no idea. It must annoy the Dutch as much as us when people confuse Great Britain, UK and the British Isles.

I only found out the other day when the commentator said “I suppose in these days, I ought to stop calling them that” after he said Holland. So I googled it aswell.
54 years old and still leaning, go me 

• Like 1